A Day To Remember

Jade was at Tori's house even though Tori had no idea Jade was even there because Tori wasn't even home yet. Jade was in Tori's room snooping, it was for a good reason and not a malicious one. Jade just wanted to know what Tori was into. Jade had been in Tori's room once before but hadn't really looked at anything, she just tried to make Tori flustered.

Jade was sitting on Tori's bed looking around the room. It was the same as last time except for a few new band posters. There was posters of A Day To Remember, Twenty One Pilots, and Hollywood Undead. Jade had no idea Tori had such an incredible taste in music. Jade had planned on going and seeing ADTR in concert next month by herself but now she could surprise Tori with a ticket and they could go together.

Jade didn't want to snoop too much because she wasn't trying to invade Tori's privacy too much so she decided to go watch t.v. and wait for Tori to get home, but she saw something and grabbed it on the way out. Jade would ask Tori about it later. Jade was sitting watching Supernatural which was one of her favorite shows, when Tori finally walked in the door but she was busy texting someone or doing something on her phone so Jade didn't say anything. Tori just kept walking oblivious to everything and flopped down on the couch, and the seat she picked happened to be Jade's lap.

Both girls were surprised but for different reasons, Jade was surprised Tori was sitting on her lap but it felt exactly right and it took everything Jade had not to wrap her arms around Tori. Tori was surprised because, well she just sat on someone when she was supposed to be home alone. Tori screamed and jumped up and whirled around to see who it was. She calmed down when she seen that it was Jade, a blushing Jade at that but Tori was still flustered.

"Jade what are you doing in my house? How did you get in?" Jade just smiled and acted innocent.
"Well hello to you too wifey. What no hello kiss? (Jade was so hoping that could happen right now.) I told you I was coming over so we could work on tye project. Oh and your window was unlocked."
"You could have texted me or something. I was in the middle of texting you to see when you were coming over but I figured out you were here myself. At least next time let me know if your going to sneak through my window."
"Then it wouldn't be sneaking now would it Tori?" Jade was just smiling away, "Oh, is it okay if I borrow this for the project? I figure it would help sell we're a couple?" Jade's voice got really soft at the end due to nervousness. Jade was holding a jacket of Tori's but it had TORI VEGA written across the back. Jade said it was for the project but she really just wanted to wear something of Tori's as if they were a true couple and Tori loved this jacket a lot so it would mean a lot to Jade if she could wear it.

Tori was making her thinking face. Jade didn't blame her. Jade had been mean to her for years and all of a sudden she's being nice to her and asking her to wear her clothes and being nervous, because Jade West is never nervous. Well that she lets people see anyway. Jade was truly trying to show the real Jade to Tori. It would take a lot of work to show Tori that Jade loved her but for now Jade would use the project as a crutch to ease Tori into the real Jade. Jade was just hoping by the end of this, Tori would have truly fallen in love with her.

Tori finally responded, "sure Jade, you can wear it. That's a great idea too, but I do have a question."

Feedback is always appreciated my friends.