Action!

It was now Friday. The day of the performances and the day Jade and Tori are going to come out. This past week had been incredible for Jade and Tori. They had not left each other the entire week.

They had spent most of the time at Tori's. Jade was getting along with her dad but she still didn't like going home, she preferred to stay with Tori. Gratefully Tori's parents accepted their daughter and gave Jade their blessing to not only date her daughter but also stay at their house as long as she wanted.

The plan for today was simple. Be themselves and come out together on stage. The problem was people might need some convincing because everyone except for Andre believed they both were just acting. Jade had a plan for this and she was ready.

Jade was sitting on Tori's bed waiting for Tori to get done,"Babe are you ready to go?"
"Yeah, i'm coming my Jadey-bear."
"I thought that was a one time thing?"
Tori came out of the bathroom pouting, "I really like it though."
Jade couldn't resist the puppy eyes, "Okay but only you can. You're lucky I love you so much."
"Yes I am."
Tori kissed Jade and grabbed her hand as it was time to start the day.

"Tori, I just want you to know that I love you with every fiber of my being."
"I love you too my angel. With my everything."
This was supposed to be the ending of their "performance" and the crowd was eating it all up but none of them believed. Andre could tell and there was a look of panic on his face but little did he know that Jade hade planned for this. Jade did not plan on the smug look on the face of Sikowitz.
Jade thought to herself, "What is he up to?"

The class was applauding but Jade could tell by the look on Torie face that she was upset that not a single person got the message they were together. Jade grabbed Tori's hand before she could walk off the stage and pulled her very close. All Tori could do was gasp before Jade started to kiss her and Tori responded hungrily.

Gasps were heard all around the room except for Andre who had a chill and relaxed smile on his face. The kiss lasted almost ten seconds and when they broke, each girl had the biggest smile on their face.
"Tori, i'm so in love with you."
"I'm in love with you too Jade."

Jade and Tori turned to the class, Jade held Tori close to her. Andre gave a salute from the back of the class.
"We are actually dating, we have been for about a week now but the feelings go back a lot longer than that. I really do love Tori."
"And I truly love my Jade."
That is when the class erupted into laughter.
Tori looked upset and Jade was about to get out her scissors but Andre was up out of his chair. He had had enough.

"They're not lying!"
Everyone shut up pretty quick, Andre never lost his cool like that so if he was upset then they figured they probably better listen.
"If you all would take a second and just look at them. How can you not see that they truly love one another. You can see it in their eyes."
The class once again, erupted into laughter.
Beck called from the middle of the room, "Andre, they got you in on this too?"

Sikowitz who had been observing this entire time, yelled, "Hold it! Drive by acting exercise, where you're all students in my classroom who sit quietly and listen to the words escaping from my face. Go!"
Not a single person knew what to do. Everything had turned to chaos.

"That's better. Now I want you all to listen up. Jade, Tori, and Andre are all telling the truth. Before you all start laughing again. No I'm not in on anything because there is nothing to be in on. Like young Andre stated, you can see that what Jade says is true. By the way she looks at Tori. Maybe if you all paid a bit more attention then you would notice because those looks they give each other have been going on for quite a while. The performance was good and the "acting" was great but you can't fake that kind of love no matter how good of an actor you think you are."

Everyone was stunned, Sikowitz had never been this serious.
Tori was trying not to cry because she was overjoyed, Andre gave Sikowitz a two finger salute, and Jade mouthed a "thank you" to their teacher.

The bell rang and everyone began to shuffle out the door trying to piece together everything that had happened in the past ten minutes.
"Jade, Tori could I talk to you two for a minute?"
Jade was puzzled but agreed, "sure Sikowitz."
Tori nodded in agreement and clung to Jades side.
"Alrighty, well I'll see you too at lunch, it's tator-tot day. And I don't use too much ketchup, I don't want that being spread around again." With that, Andre ran for the lunch truck.

Jade was the first to speak, "We really appreciate what you did for us Sikowitz. How long did you suspect that we had feelings for each other?"
"It really isn't that hard to see. Especially if you know how to read people. Right after Tori arrived at Hollywood Arts, you two were drawn towards one another. You two may not knew what those feelings were exactly after awhile, I could see the softer looks you gave one another, and Jade, your insults towards Tori lost their venom and then stopped all together. I may seem crazy but I'm not blind. It was only a matter of time and I figured being partners in a project would finally let those hidden feelings finally come out."

Both girls were shocked and Tori spoke up, "You did that for us?"
"Of course. When you find that someone, you don't let that go. Jade is yours, Tori, and you are Jade's. You just needed a little help. Plus anything for my favorite students."

Without another word he got up and left through the window, but poked his head back in, "Don't tell the others, because teachers aren't supposed to have favorites and all that professional stuff." Then he was gone again.

Neither girl knew exactly what to do, so Jade cupped Tori's face and kissed her with all she had. Then without warning, Jade picked Tori up and carried her out of the class bridal style. Tori squealed and giggled, "Where are we going?"
"I don't really know, i'm just happy as long as you're with me."
"I'll always be with you my love."
Jade smiled, "That's all I ever wanted to hear."

Here is another update. Sorry for the wait. Reviews are always appreciated. Stay Magical.