Jade's Diary

Tori held in her hand Jade's personal diary.
Jade was watching Tori very shyly, "Read the first entry. I bought this the very first night I saw you."
Tori opened the book and the page was titled with :The Big Showcase.
Tori started reading, "I just bought this journal ten minutes ago because I have too many feelings that I need to let out but am afraid to tell anyone else. I've always liked girls and guys and tonight I saw the most incredible girl I have ever seen. Her name is Tori Vega, Trina's younger sister. Trina luckily couldn't perform at the showcase so Tori took her spot and she was phenomenal. The whole time she sang, I was just completely captivated. She was so shy and cute when she first got up there but when she started to sing, she just transformed. Her voice is amazing and she is so beautiful. I've heard so many girls with great voices and seen so many beautiful women around school but something about Tori drew me in. I watched her every move, Beck tried to put his arm around me but I shrugged it off, I was too focused on Tori. I've been with Beck for a while now but I can positively say that I have never had this strong of a feeling towards him and I feel bad for that. We're supposed to be in love I guess, but this feeling I have for Tori, I just don't know. I feel afraid, nervous, excited, nauseous, and thrilled all at the same time. One of my favorite quotes from MGK come to mind, "What is love? Love is pain, butterflies, and stomach aches." I never felt that way for Beck but looking at Tori, I feel it. I don't know if you can love a person you just met but I think I'm falling in love with Tori. I don't know if she's into girls or what I'm going to do about Beck. I'd hate to hurt him but I don't know if i'll be able to help it. When Tori finished her song, I had to contain myself from going and looking for her. I looked around just to see if I could spot her and I could see Andre looking at me. He smiled and gave a two finger salute and got up and walked away. It was like he knew something I didn't and I didn't know what to think. I soon found out that Tori would be going to Hollywood Arts with us and I almost danced around with happiness but I didn't. I had to pretend I didn't care, for now anyway. When she walked up to the group I got so nervous that I almost spilled how I felt so to cover it up I reacted quickly in the only way I knew how, being a total ass. One day she'll know how I really feel but for now, keep as much distance as I can so I don't accidentally slip up. From the second I met Tori Vega, I knew she was special. I knew sooner or later, she would be my everything."

Tori had no idea what to say. She had no idea Jade had felt these strong of feelings from the first time she had seen Tori, "Jade, I really don't know what to say, other than I love you so much. I'm so happy that you kept fighting for me. I don't know where I'd be without you. If you would have came up and grabbed me and kissed me, I would have been yours on the spot. When I saw you in the crowd and I knew I felt something incredible for you."

Jade grabbed Tori and started kissing her passionately but stppped because there was a little more Tori needed to see, "I love Tori Vega, I always knew you were going to be my everything. Read the last entry, it's on page 62."

Tori flipped to the page and began to read, "Today it finally happened, after all of this time it finally happened! I am the proud girlfriend of Tori Vega! I've actually never been truly happy but Tori has changed that. Tori, My Tori, the love of my life, is my everything. We've come a long way, she finally knows the real me and knows that I will do anything for her. The night that we started actually dating, I spent the night with Tori, and I went into the bathroom and just cried. I was so happy to have her in my life. To have someone love me for me. To be honest, I talk all of this talk but i'm truly insecure but Tori brings out the true good in me. I feel at ease when she's with me. All of my pain goes away. I love you Tori Vega. Thank you for being you. I'll always be your Jadey-bear."

Tori was crying by the time she was done reading. Tori was so lucky to have Jade in her life and she was going to spend every day making sure Jade was happy just like Jade did for her.
"Jade, I love you. I can't say it enough. I want you to be in my life forever."
"I'll always be in your life Tori. I'll always love you. I want you to be with me forever. I want you to keep my book. Read through it. Know that I love you with every fiber of my being. Now come here." With that, Jade pulled Tori into her lap and Tori was soon straddling Jade's lap.

Jade was laying on her back on the bed with her legs hanging off the side with her beautiful Tori straddling her waist. Tori leaned down and kissed Jade. They both knew that nothing sexual would happen tonight, the mood wasn't right and there would be plenty of time for that. That is another chapter that they would take together but right now, looking into each other's eyes, they knew that they would hold each other through the night. Whispering and staring at each other through it all. Tonight would be all about Jade and Tori, and the love they share for one another.

I tried to get this part out a little quicker.
Feedback is always appreciated. "Shaking hands with the dark part of my thoughts." Twenty One Pilots.
Stay Magical.