maybe this time , I won,t hate you....

10 years passed since high school and im here stuck at a big office in New york, Secretary Jane Mcbride thats my name!!!! Well, this is my story, have you ever felt something was missing in your life like FUN? I am, lets say a workaholic all i do is work thats what my bestfriend beattrice says!?

My high school life was a living HELL!!! I remember there was this one guy just one who loved making my life Like Hell, thats why its called living hell, ji-yeon chan, my number one enemy i can,t forget about him even, when i try Hey! i don,t like the dude ok???  Its just that because of him i never had the courage to date ANYONE, I always thought of myself as ugly well, don,t get me wrong I was UGLY during high school  red head,freckles, harry potter eyeglass,thick eyebrows, goffy smile with braces super ugly!!!! But, im mean you don,t have to go OVERBOARD right? Hmmm, i,ll give you one only ONE  moment where I thought I was going to die because of HIM, PROM!! Thats my first and he ruined it, of course when your a nerd or someone not popular  you get the '''no date policy''' thing, so, anyway there i was sitting in  the corner shy and embarrased of myself then suddenly he came up to me and said '''Wait, you have something on your hair?''' but, what i didn,t know was that he stuck bubble gum on my hair everyone was laughing and laughing!!! I tried to take it off but, each time i try to take it off it just gets worse, until my teacher Sir,Rutherford came with huge scissors and well, you know cut it off i shoudn,t have said '''NO!'' because heres a tip NEVER LET SOMEONE WITH NO EXPERINCE IN CUTTING HAIR, CUT YOUR HAIR''' you,ll regret it, i mean it because i did!!!!  Anyway the past is the past, right? no hard feelings!!!! NOT, i hate him so, much, i think if i see his face again i,ll die !!!! And this isn,t even near my story, but it already seems like it, the true horror  started yesterday when i got a call from jennifer my high school friend that we are going to have a reunion on sunday and when she said REUNION, the past hit me like a ball of fire!!!! I felt like i was going to  have a heart attack at that moment i could say a single word i even had to force myself to say YES,sure i,ll come!!!!  Maybe he changed, maybe he isn,t IMMATURE like before, you don,t know people do change while time flies right???