Chapter 14 and 15 Dream and Life

When life gives you a bowl of cherries, give life a mouthful of sweetness.........

I always thought life would be simple and plain but, i guess there was more to it than i thought....

These things we only see on T.V. and on DRAMAS how people wish to be like them, how they wish their life would be like that too and what a load of crap that is but, now my mind has changed,their story could be like that too,they just have to know how to direct it right?

What is love people ask me everyday, i tell them love is heaven and hell...... sometimes we are mad and sometimes we are happy with each other........ we just have to know how to balance it so, that it won,t go all wrong and go down (To hell).......Heaven(EARTH)Hell !!!!! SEE !!!!

How could i love someone so, different from me??? Well, opposites do attract and the more you HATE the more you LOVE....... actually the real answer to that question is I DON,T KNOW!!!!

I don,t know why i love him, i just do, i don,t know what i saw in him, i just saw something and out of all the things i could HATE about him, I STILL HAD TO LOVE HIM.......... Funny isn,t it!!!!????

Love is the wind beneath your wings, the nectar for the butterflies, the house for the homeless, the food for the poor, the song for your heart,the story for your life,the wine for the lovers,the money for the rich,the camera for the famous,the light for the lost spirits,the darkness for the devils,the inspiration for the children and most of all the heart for the lord!!!!!

Hope all of you enjoyed my story, because i enjoyed writing it to  you........

Dreams do come true all you have to do is believe........... LOTS OF LOVE: Flabbergastermixx :)