Chapter 7 Expect the Unexpected

So, anyway i got a text saying '' stupid, instead of embarrasing yourself rest!!!'' aka coming from the one and only bitch crack of the year ji-heon!!!! '' Thats what im doing'' i texted back, this hotel is so, pretty! I can,t believe i will be sleeping in a 5-star hotel for the first time gosh! to him this may be normal or ordinary but, to me sleeping for the first time in a 5- star hotel room is a dream come true, i mean look at this t.v., flat-screen back at home i don,t even have a t.v. only a laptop oh, well you can,t have evrything in life right? and look at this bed its made for a princess soft pillows and perfume smelling covers back at home my bed isn,t this big and its only fit for normal people, im not trying to say rich people are abnormal im just saying that, this bed is BIG, and look at this toilet, free soap and toothbrush wow! loads of free stuff like this comb and towel No, way!!! Look at this bath tub i have always dreamed for one and now im going to bathe in one, lord i love you!!! '' ahh, i feel so, rich!!! a beautiful hotel room, free things, a bath tub, a cool t.v. and a beautiful view of seoul what more can you ask for? Hmmm, it makes me wonder what im going to eat for dinner i think i,ll walk around the city maybe i might find a cute ramen shop or noodle shop is ramen japanese? it makes me wonder but, who cares i love my life tonight peace and quite no noise for the first time i can,t here anything like men shouting, construction workers working,cars beeping,horns all over the place and people screaming ''' peace and quite!!! just what i need relaxation'' i said closing my eyes until phone ringing again '' oh my gosh! just when i was about to drift away stupid ji-heon had to call '' hello, what do you want?'' i said shouting at the phone '' hurry up taking a bath and let me in i have been texting and knocking on the door for about an hour now'' he said angrily '' oh, oh so, it was you knocking i thought it was my conscience!!! hehehe sorry!'' i said smiling to myself '' Wait! let me get changed first!!!'' i said shutting the phone '' Yes,come in!'' i said spinning around ''what do you think of my dress?'' i said smiling'' i think it makes you look fat,and it looks cheap'' he said walking in '' Jerk! what do you want anyway?'' i said angrily '' Im here because this is your first time in korea and i want to treat you for dinner!!! Is it bad?'' he said looking at me with his ugly grin on his face '' No, but i would like to eat by myself tonight'' i said biteing my nails '' Stop! that you idiot!'' he said grabbing my hands '' You are going to eat out with me whether you like it or not'' he said turning around noticeing two young american couples were looking at us '' Ahhh, excuse us!!!'' he said covering his face with his hand '' hahahahaha!!! Thats called karma!'' i said laughing, but it was odd because he wasn,t getting upset until we reached the elevator he unleashed his mad side '' You are an idiot! That was the most embarrasing thing that happened to me and because i don,t hurt women im going to do this!!!'' he said grabbing my arms and pushing me to the side of the elevator coming closer and closer until well, you know the kiss of love i guess?! '' What the hell! is wrong with you!'' i said pushing him away and rubbing his kiss of my lips '' Im, im so, sorry jane, i didn,t know what got over me!!!'' he said looking shocked, and i was speechless actually we were both speechless....... And guess what, i felt something, unbelieveable they said expect the unexpected and i never believed in that saying but, now i do!!!