Chapter 13

In the car,we both laugh at each other, it feels good to know IM THE ONE HE REALLY LOVES......''Are you hungry?'' he said touching my hands,his warm,soft hands ''yeah,but can i first change into something more comfortable'' i said looking out the window, i guess that star thing worked''Jane, i broke it off with wenie,since yesterday....''he said looking at me ''Oh,you did!!'' i said ''I was planning to tell you this morning but, you left'' he continued ''Ji-heon i didn,t mean to make you worry,really?'' i said looking at him with woeful eyes ''I know, '' he smiled at me.

So, after a long drive finally we made it to his condominium, although once we made it there was someone waiting inside, the smell of evil.....seductress wenie!!! ''Ji-heon, your home...'' she paused after she saw me next to him ''Oh, and you brought a friend?'' she continued, i looked at ji-heon ''Wenie, i broke it off with you remeber?'' he said annoyed by her sight ''GET OUT!!!'' he shouted at her ''How dare you?'' she said shocked touching her chest like a rich bitch ''Because of her, your going to leave me?'' she continued ''I never loved you anyway'' he said ''your none of my concern'' she said taking out a small knife from her purse ''If i can,t have you then no one will!!!'' she said coming close to me then BLOOD!!! ''JANE!!!'' he shouted out pushing wenie out of the way, ''JANE,JANE,WAKE UP!!! HOLD ON!'' thats all i could hear, after that pure darkness........ silence drifted in the air.

I woke up, with bandage wrapped around my waist, i tried to get up but, it was too painful and it seemed like i wasn,t wearing my old,wet clothes...... but, where was i??? Was i in ji-heons room? After, a few seconds ji-heon came in with soup and juice ''Your awake!!!'' he said....... patting my head!!! I wanted so, bad to hug him and tell him right,there how much i love and adore him but, he seemed too busy with other matters (wenie). ''Jane, im sorry i did this to you'' he said holding my hand ''You didn,t do anything, ji-heon...... this isn,t your or anybody elses fault'' i said annoyed with his melo-dramatic expression :/  We sit there awkwardly trying to think of a conversation to talk about.....???!!!! until, we both had the same idea, ''jane'' he said at the same time i said ''Ji-heon'',,,,, chuckling at each other he says '' No, you first'', ''ok, how about we attend the firework show later at 8 tonight ?''  i said smiling at him ''Thats what i was thinking too'' he said ''Ok, but are you sure you will be able to walk?'' he said looking at me with worried eyes ''Yeah, no sweat!!!! If a person with a broken leg could walk then obviously i could walk '' i said making it look like a joke.

So, lets fast forward (oh yeah, to all my readers im sorry to say this story of mine is................short, meaning it is only up to chapter 15 :(  While holding hands and walking the future or the topic FUTURE hit me like a ball of lightning ''What will happen, now??? Will he propose?Will we get married? and Will we last? Wished i knew but, tonight will be the night to remember,,,, but, something seemed different usually at times like this (Fireworks show, Parades and well, you get the point....) there would be many people around waiting but, not this time it was only the two of us........ ''Ji-heon, why is it only the two of us here?'' i said turning my head in different directions ''Don,t you like it, only the two of us here, at this night and at this moment!!!!'' he said sounding weird '' Yeah, i do but, i feel well, forget it!!!! Lets just enjoy ourselves'' i said smiling at him.

Few fireworks went out  and all of them were breath taking, most especially the last one, the BIG FINALE !!!! Thats what i thought The Last One Would Be The Big Finale,,,, i was wrong X( There was another one and this one was a surprise ''Jane!!!'' ji-heon said grabbing my face, he looked me deep in the eyes, there at that moment i knew the big finale ''Jane, will you marry me?'' he said in a serious manner, i didn,t know what to say, i was in utter shock...... but, how could i say no to him ''Yes,ji-heon,yes!!!! i said smiling at him letting out a tear of happiness, then at that moment when the fireworks went off, Ji-heon pulled me and grabbed my face and kissed me..... it was long but, worth holding your breath for hahahahaha XD It was the night to remember !!!!