Chapter 6 Arrival

Huh? Packing up is tiring! Because all i could think about is how ji-heon held me in his arms, huhhhh!!! It was so, romantic! ''What are you doing jane?'' beattrice said smiling at me '' Beattrice, do you know how it feels like being hugged by a man?'' i said blushing and giggling with joy '' Why did someone hug you, who?'' she said rushing to me '' He may not be the nicest man but, he has the warmest arms, gosh it felt so good and secure!!'' i said screaming with joy '' Oh my god! It was JI-HEON!!! You are falling for Ji-heon!!!'' she said teasing me '' no, what are you talking about? of course not!'' i said trying to catch her '' You are lieing, you are so, falling for ji-heon!!!'' she said running away from me............

At the airport.....

'' Beattrice,im going to miss you'' i said tearing up '' I,ll call you once i get there,ok!!!'' i continued ''Enjoy, yourself ,you better go before you miss your flight!'' she said hugging me'' Ok, bye'' i said waving to her. Then i got a call from ji-heon but i call him '' Warm hugger'' hehehehe!!! '' hello,ji-heon what do you want?'' i said grumply '' Are you at the airport already?'' he said sounding concerned '' yeah, why im just entering the plane already!!!'' i said awkwardly '' good, call me once you get to incheon airport ok, bye'' he said shutting his phone, huh? he didn,t even let me say goodbye!!! Oh well, i can,t do anything about it, i can,t show him i like him or else he might think im easy to get!!! Ok, so i think 4 hours or 5 hours passed and i hate flying in an airplane, gosh!!! I think ive been to the toilet 6 or 5 times vomiting in the bag!!!

'' We have reached our destination'' the lady said ''FINALLY!!!'' i said to myself, now, once we reached the ground people thought i was weird '' i love you ground, i love you!!!'' i said kissing the floor '' excuse me are you jane?'' this man said looking at me awkwardly '' ahh, are you from Mr.ji-heons company?'' i said itching my head gosh! i am so, embarrasing '' yes, i am from his company i am len shin ah, plaesed to meet you!!!'' he said bowing down '' hahahahaha, why are you bowing?'' i said laughing at him '' This gesture is called respect to the other person'' he said angrily '' Oh, oh i am so, sory lee right?'' i continued '' No, its len!!!'' he said walking away '' Oops sorry again!!! len!'' i said catching up with him.Phone ringing again '' hello, im here in the car already on my way to the hotel!'' i said shutting my phone '' WOW, korea is so, beautiful, its more beautiful than new york!!!'', '' hey, mr.len what is the name of the hotel i,ll be staying in?'' i said looking at him '' Ms.jane, please sit down and the hotel  you are going to stay in is mr.ji-heons hotel, La Cavere 5 star hotel!!!'' he said annoyed by me, i can tell by the way he looks at me its already noticable, even by his voice. Hmm, im not really what you call respectful but, this is my first time in korea you can,t blame me right? Still, korea is beautiful i could say this over and over again ''KOREA IS BEAUTIFUL!!!'' i shouted out the window '' IM AT KOREA!!!'' i shouted again....