Chapter 1.

~~~~~~Sqaisheys POV~~~~~~

I woke up in my small apartment to see all of my pets. I live alone but my pets give me company. I woke up and moped over to my computer to see my recently put up channel. I havnt done much on it but was really inspired by the Magic animal club to do more. I decided that day to make a little adventure map for kitty cake aka Stampy. I gave him the name kitty cake as soon as I started watching him. So I decided to make a fun little adventure map with lots of puns, I thought he would really enjoy that. I didn't expect him to ever see this but I thought it was just something to pass the time. It felt like forever making that mini game but once I finished I did I quick little screening of it and put it on my channel. It would be really awesome if stampy ever saw it but I highly doubt it.

~~~~~~Stampys POV~~~~~~

I woke up to squid talking to someone on the phone, I went out to see who it was. I started to make some tea since I didn't want to interrupt the call but was very curious who it was. I heard squid say bye quite sheepishly and walked over to him. "Who was that squid" I asked "oh no one" squid replied. "Mhm, who as it squid?!" I teased "her name is Nicole, I've been talking to her for about a month now. She's just a friend" he replied smiling. "Oooh" I said teasing him like a little school girl. After that he rolled his eyes and walked into his room. I decided to google myself on YouTube seeing if someone stood out for my love garden. There was an adventure map deticated to me, the person who posted it had the name "Sqaishey Quack" I decided to click on it. I was watched it as she was explaining the adventure map, the adventure map pretty good but I loved her commentary. She was bubbly and nice, and definently child friendly which was a needed for anyone I would be interested in. I decided to leave a comment that read "the adventure map seems really cool but I loved your commentary! I'm going to check some other videos out" after watching some of her videos  I started to really like her and subscribed. I mean she was so nice and exciting and just wow. I sent her a direct message on Twitter asking if she wanted to walk me through the adventure map. I didn't know if she was going to reply back but for some reason I really hoped she would.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thanks for reading this chapter!! It might be a little boring now but it will get better I promise! Stay tuned I will try to upload chapters regularly! Bye my lovelies!!!