Chapter 11.

~~~~~~Sqaisheys POV~~~~~~

I couldn't believe that Stampy was doing all of this, I felt so special. I know it was for all of us but I felt so special just being included in this. Stampy looked really handsome in his suit, I must admit. We pulled up to the fancy restaurant and all got out. I saw a very drunk man staring at me. I tried to get a closer look but it was difficult, the restaurant was a little way away. I saw that the obviously intoxicated man stated following us, I think netty noticed too. I started to walk over to netty, "do u see that man?" I ask. "Yah, he is clearly drunk" she exclaimed. I shook my head yes. I started to get a closer look and my stomach dropped, it was my ex. He had hated me ever since I broke up with him, he was an alcoholic. "Netty! That's my crazy ex that hates me!" I exclaim trying not to be too loud. "Really?" She asks. I nod my head yes. "I'm sure it will be ok, just forget about it" but I could not. We were still walking and I heard my ex yell "SQAISHEY U BITCH COME OVER HERE" my stomach dropped. At this point everyone was looking at him. He came up to me and punched me square in the face and yelled "TAKE THIS!" I fell to the ground, I couldn't believe it. I saw Stampy run up and knew him in the face but he was drunk and felt no pain. He punched me repeatively, I felt the blood rush from my nose. I then saw Amy jump in his back and yell "GET OFF MY FRIEND!!" He elbowed her back throwing her onto the ground. I saw Rosie calling the police. I then saw Stampy try to grab him again but he pinned Stampy to a wall and kneed him in the gut causing him to fall to the ground. I didn't know what hurt more, the punches on myself, or the fact that all of my friends were getting hurt because of me. He came back over to me, but this time I was prepared. When he walked over I kicked him from the ground as he bent over me, this caused him to fall to the ground. Squid then got on top of him but he flung squid off. Nicole kicked him in the gut making him cough but he twisted her ankle and pushed her off. Netty walked up to him and slapped him square in the face so he then did the same. He pinned me against the wall, I saw everyone hurt. He punched me in the gut causing me to cough some blood. This got tom into it, he grabbed his arm that was about to hit me and pushed him back. This gave us all a chance to get a good hit on him but it wasn't enough. Rosie was screaming "911 isn't answering!!!!" She then saw it was useless and joined the fight. He grabbed me again pinning me to a wall and started to kiss me, I refused to kiss back and kneed him in the stomach but he wouldn't stop. I then saw Stampy get really mad and walk up to him "GET OFF OF MY GIRLFRIEND" this made my ex turn away from me, to start staring at Stampy. Stampy was not the biggest fellow but I remember him telling me about how he learned ju jitsu as a child. Squid, who was much bigger tried to step in for Stampy but Stampy shook his head no, what did he have up his sleeve? "Wanna go u scrawny wimp?!" My ex screamed. Stampy said nothing, I was scared. I looked around to see everyone injured, mostly myself. My ex then flung himself on Stampy but missed, Stampy grabbed him arm and put him in an arm lock, my ex was screaming in pain and couldn't escape. Stampy did not seem like this was hard to do at all. Then all of a sudden Stampy pushed something on his neck causing him to fall to the ground unconscience. I couldn't believe it. Tom had called an ambulance and i saw it pulling up, I couldn't believe all of my friends were in this much pain because of me, I hated myself knowing what I have done. I had bruises and blood all over me, Nicole had a twisted ankle, squid had a messed up back, Stampy was still coughing up blood, Amy had a black eye as well as coughing up blood, netty had a large red mark where she had gotten hit, tom had a messed up wrist, and Rosie couldn't walk. We all got in the ambulance and headed to the hospital. On the way there I said with tears in my eyes "I'm so sorry, if u guys never would have met me none of this would have ever happened. It's all my fault!" Amy replied saying "no it's not dear, and were not mad at u" "I would have done it all over again to keep a friend like u" netty said. This made me feel better, but still. "I love u no less nor do I regret meeting u at all because of this incident" Stampy said smiling. "Awwwww" squid and Nicole cooed. "Thanks guys" I said hesitantly still with tears in my eyes. We all carefully got up and hugged, causing us all to hurt slightly more but it was worth it. We pulled into the hospital and all got inside, after several hours we were aloud to go home. I had bandages and stitches all over my body, Stampy had his stomach pumped so he now has to drink this special liquid every 3 hours, Amy was stitches around her eye, Rosie had crutches, Tom had a cast on his wrist, netty had stitches on her cheek, Nicole had a cast around her left ankle, and squid had a back brace. It was pretty bad but we all laughed it out in the end. "Gosh I am so lucky to have friends like u guys!" I said smiling. We all hugged once more and went to bed. What a day oh what a day.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You're welcome for that drama filled chapter!! Hopefully u guys didn't get too scared. Bye my lovelies!!