Chapter 19.

~~~~~~Sqaisheys POV~~~~~~

After all of the hospital drama everything was back to normal. Back to me, squid, and stampy at their apartment. It was nice to be back, away from all of that horror. I still felt bad for what happened but I eventually forgave myself. "Hello this is Stampy and welcome to another Minecraft lets play video..." I heard Stampy exclaiming from his office. I decided to mess with him since we hadn't had much one on one time recently. I snook up behind him, grabbed him shoulders and yelled, "BOO!" After that I ran off into the living room. I could hear him getting up and chasing after me. "I'm gonna get you Sqaishey!" I hear him yell between laughs. I run down the kitchen hallway and realize there's no where else to go, he grabs my waist from behind. "I got you...!" He whispers teasingly. "You caught me a long time ago stampy" I saw blushing, and giggling. He giggles too and places little kisses on my neck making me giggle. "But, I have my secret weapon too" I say to him turning around. I know where he is ticklish and he's in for it.

~~~~~~Stampys POV~~~~~~

Oh no what is she gonna do?! I think as she turns around. She starts tickling my only ticklish spot, my stomach. "No no no" I say running away between laughs. I can hear her chasing after me. I jump onto the couch as she jumps on top of me tickling my stomach. We were both laughing like crazy. "Sqaishey Sqaishey, stop! I can't take it anymore!" I say in between laughs. "Do I win??" She says still tickling me. "yes! Yes you win!" I yell. She gets off me and we're still giggling. Once things cool down I look at her, into her eyes filled with the sky. She's looking at me as well, with the same continuous gaze. "I love you" I say, realizing the big milestone I just overcome. She lets out a little giggle before quietly saying, "I love you too" we spend the rest of the day cuddling watching cheesy movies.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry I know I havnt uploaded in ages but there we go! I hope I give u the feels and leave comments telling me if u liked this chapter. Bye my lovelies! <3