Chapter 21.

~~~~~~Sqaisheys POV~~~~~~

I was super excited to move in with Stampy...as well as a little nervous. I have never thought this and now that it's actually happening im kinda scared. I'm sure everything will be fine though, I'm sure of it. "Morning squid!" I say walking into the kitchen. "Hey Sqaishey, want some tea?" He asked, gesturing a mud towards me. "Oh ya, thanks" I say grabbing the mug. "Can I talk to you about something squid?" I ask, drifting off near the end. "Sure, what's up?" He said, leaning against the counter. "Well, stampy asked me to get a new house, for just us, and I said yes. I love him and I want to live with him, I'm just a little scared." I say, putting my head down. "Well I think it's awesome you've decided to get a house with him, he's been happier lately than ever before. I say, just don't think about the future too much. Enjoy the present and see where it takes you, I'm sure it'll turn out right." He says with a smile. "Thanks squid" I say walking over and hugging him. "Anytime, now go wake up the cat, need to record some videos with him today." He says, laughing afterwards before taking a sip of his tea. I walk into his bedroom to see him sound asleep, with a soft snore. I run over and tackle him. "Wh-whoa Sqaishey!" He says trying to get up. "Wake upppp" I whine. "What a great way to wake up" he says under his breathe, laughing. Before I know it he tackled me down and he was on top. He started tickling me a bunch. "St-stampy stop! I ca-can't breathe!" I say in between laughs. "Fine" he says smiling. He pecks me on the lips and climbs off of me. I walk out of the room to let him get ready for the day. After he walks out I say, "want to go house hunting today stamps?" "Sure sounds fun!" He exclaims with a smile. We drive down to this nice neighborhood that has a house for sale. When we arrive I already loved it, it was a small little house with a big garden and it was so natural and alive. We walked in to check it out and I fell in love even more. Hard wood floors, marble counters, big windows to let in all of the light. It was amazing. There was a small little room for an office, it was so cute! "I love it" Stampy says. Yes! He loves it too! "Yes! I love this house too. It's so cosy and nice!" I exclaim grabbing his arm. "do you think it's the one?" He asked. "Definitely" I say, with a big grin. I can't wait to have my own house with stamps, especially in a house this perfect. Our future seems bright!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry it's kinda short, and only one sided. I've been at kind of a loss for this story and don't really like how it's going. Don't worry I'm not quitting the story, but I'm going to change it a little bit so I enjoy it more. Hope you liked this chapter, bye my lovelies!