Chapter 23.

~~~~~~Stampys POV~~~~~~

Today is the day, the day we and Sqaishey are moving into our new house. It almost feels like a burden has been lifted off of my shoulders now that I know her parents are ok with us being together, I havnt told my parents yet but I don't think they will care...hopefully. Since we're moving today I for once got up quite early, I was the only one awake anyway. I thought I should bring Sqaishey in some breakfast cause why not! I make some tea, pancakes, eggs, and sausage. At this point it's about 10:00 so I think I can go wake her up. I walk into her room to see her stretched out in her bed, snoring quietly. Gosh she was so cute when she was asleep, not a care in the world. I sit down next to her and softly shake her shoulder. "Wh-what!" She yelps sitting up. "Good morning honey!" I say in a cheesy sweet voice. I pull the tray of breakfast and put it on her lap as she sits up. "Aww thank you Stamps" she said laying her head on my shoulder. "You're welcome, now eat before it gets cold" I say teasing her. I steal some of the food as she eats since it smelled really good. "Mmm that was so good!" She says laying back on her pillow. "It really was" I say laying down next to her. "We're moving in to our new house today" she said smiling, laying her head on my chest. I put my arm around her nudging her closer, "we are, are you excited?" I say. "I'm unbelievably excited!" She says, with a big smile. After a few more minutes of cuddling we get up ready for the move. We pack everything into the car and make sure we haven't forgotten anything. "So, you guys going to visit?" Squid says, leaning against the wall looking at us. "Of course squidy!" Sqaishey says. "We'll visit don't worry nugget" I say smiling at him. I can tell he's gonna miss us, he's not the emotional type, though I can still tell. "Bye squid" Sqaishey says walking over hugging him. "Bye duck" he says as she heads to the car. After Sqaishey left I decided to talk to squid for a minute. "You gonna be ok without me mate" I ask leaning against the wall with him. "Pfft! Of course I am!" He says bluntly. Afterwords I hear him mumble something I can't understand. "What was that" I say chuckling. "I said...I'm just gonna miss you..." Squid says more bluntly putting his head down. "Aww mate!" I say teasing him. "I'm gonna miss you too" I say pulling him into a hug. "Ok enough of that get off of me you smelly cat!" He says laughing. "Bye squid!" I say with a smile as I go over to Sqaishey by the car. He gives us one last wave as we head off.

~~~~~~Sqaisheys POV~~~~~~

We pull up to our new home, I jump up and down in my seat from excitement. Stampy chuckles under his breathe. I was scared at first, but now I know this is the right choice. I love stampy and can't wait to start new adventures with him. We unpack most of our stuff into the house. I began to be very tired, but knew we had to finish. I started to walk towards the car to get more things but then Stampy grabs my waist from behind pulling me onto the couch. "Hm?" I ask staring at him. "We're taking a break, you're tired" he says smiling at me. "I love you" I say before kissing him, every kiss still has the same sparks and butterflies as the first time we kissed. He breaks away and says "I love you too" with a smile. I lay my head on his chest for him to lay his head on mine. We stayed like this for a little while before finishing unpacking. After everything was where it should be we stand back admiring our work. "I love it" I say, gazing around the house. "I do too" he says, doing the same gaze and smiling. I got great sleep that night, knowing the brightness of our future.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yay another chapter! I hope you guys are still enjoying this book I know I am very much so enjoying writing it! And OMGGGGG WE HAVE OVER 1.1k READS!! WHAT?! Honestly that's insane, I remember when I started writing this and freaked out when I had 4 reads and was so happy people were starting to read my work. It's amazing the support I've gotten and as always leave any comments or suggestions of this chapter or for future ones. Bye my lovelies!