Chapter 10.

~~~~~~Stampys POV~~~~~~

I wanted the rest of the Magic animal club to meet Sqaishey, so I invited them over. They're all taking planes her and should be her at about  4:00. It's going to be me, Sqaishey, squid. Nicole now which makes me really happy for squid, netty, tomahawk, Rosie, and Amy lee. I made all of the calls after Sqaishey went to bed last night and everything is all planned and ready to go. When I woke up this morning I walked into the kitchen to see squid. Squid was always the first person up, Sqaishey was usually second but not today. After I drank some tea Sqaishey came out. "Morning" I say to her. "Morning..." She said sleepily back. "U ok?" I ask. "Yah just fine, just a little tired" she says starting to wake up more. "So, I got a surprise for u!" I say cheerfully. "Oooh what is it?!?!" She says immediately waking up more. "I invited all of the magic animal club over to stay with us!!" I exclaim. "Really??" She asks "yep!" I exclaim. She seemed really excited but slightly nervous. "Will they like me....?" She asks nervously. "I have no doubt in my mind" I say smiling. I immediately see her face get less nervous.
~~~Time skip to 4:00~~~

~~~~~~Sqiasheys POV~~~~~~

I was excited to meet the magic animal club but very nervous at the same time. I looked at the clock to see it was 4:00. They were gonna be here any minute now. At the moment I'm just cuddling with Stampy on the couch, I really like being with Stampy. I love it actually. I didn't really know if we were officially dating or not but I just went with it. I suddenly heard a crowd of laughter and knew it was them. Me and Stampy stood up awaiting at the door. Squid and Nicole soon walked in as well. They knocked and Stampy opened it. There they were, all of my idols standing in front of me. It was an amazing feeling. They all hugged Stampy and squid as I was kinda just standing there. But then Stampy announced "this is my girlfriend, Sqaishey!" So I guess we were a thing, this made me happy. They all came up to me immediately and hugged me, they were all very outgoing people, especially Amy lee. They were all smiling, hugging, asking me questions, it was going much better than I thought. As they all kinda spread out and put they're things down netty walked up to me! "Hi Sqaishey!" She exclaimed excitedly. "Oh hi netty! It's awesome to finally meet u!" I said. Me and netty became pretty good friends. I really couldn't believe that I was standing, becoming friends with all of the people I watched and admired. It really blew me away and I don't think it ever won't.

~~~~~~Stampys POV~~~~~~

I had yet another thing up my sleeve. All of the magic animal club was going to go to a fancy restaurant I reserved. It cost quite a lot but YouTube has been treating me well so I wanted to treat all of my friends well. I walked into the living room to announce the news. "Guys I have a surprise!!" I say as I walk in. "What is it what is it???" Amy yells. "Ok so I reserved us all a spot at a fancy restaurant!! The reservations r set for 7:00 pm" I informed "YAYAYAYAY!!" Pretty much everyone yelled. "So get fancy everyone, we should leave at 6:30!" I said as everyone ran to their rooms. "Thank u" Sqaishey said to me smiling. That y I love her, she is so kind. Wait. Did I just say I loved Sqaishey....oh my...."it's the least I could do!" I said smiling trying not to show what I was thinking. After I said that she ran off to her room to get ready. I did the same. It was about 6:20 and everyone was starting to come out, it's as odd seeing all of us so fancy. Sqaishey was the last one to walk out. She looked stunning. She sight of her made me have butterflies inside. She was so beautiful I couldn't even speak. She walked over to me and Amy shouted "can u speak stampy?" This made everyone giggle, with me and Sqaishey blushing. I shook it off and said "u look beautiful Sqaishey" this made her blush even more. "Thank you" she said smiling. We all began to also out into a limo, that i also had ordered. A lot of money but all of my friends r worth it. I think tonight will be a lot of fun.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Brace urself for the next chapter hehe. Bye my lovelies!