Chapter 13.

~~~~~~Stampys POV~~~~~~

I saw netty and Sqaishey walk in giggling. How did my sister do that? And so quickly?! I wasn't that suprised though, she was always good at stuff like that. She's very supportive. It was pretty quiet until Sqaishey said "I'm ok guys I'm ok" "I'm so happy!" Exclaimed Amy. I walked up to her and said "never leave me ok?" This made her giggle "I promise" gosh I loved her. I pecked her lips and walked to the kitchen to get some tea. Wait...did I just say I loved Sqaishey. We havnt said we loved each other yet, this was a new feeling for me. I had never truly loved someone. It was a nervous but amazing feeling. I walked back into the living room where everyone was at and saw Amy stand up. "Ok, instead of going to some boring dinner we should go to my house for a sleepover!!" This sounds way more fun than a fancy dinner to be honest. "YES!" Screamed Sqaishey and netty, at the same time. They have gotten quite close, which makes me happy because they're my favorite 2 people in the world. This made me blush in my mind, or maybe in real life I don't really know. "Let's do it!" Squid screamed. "Yayyy" Nicole said quietly, she didn't talk much, unless she was with squid. I heard them talking in his room one time and she talked a LOT. I guess she is just a shy person until she opens up. Kinda like me in high school. "That ok stamps?" Amy asked. "Yah totally!" I exclaimed. "K! Pack a bag for my house guys!" We all headed off to our rooms. I got my bag and put in my pjs, cloths for the next day, tooth brush, and a hair brush just incase I wanted to try and tame my hair. I walked out and saw only tomahawk was out there as well. I guess we were both quick packers. I had never talked to him much, nothing against him we just never really had time to talk. "Hey tom!" I exclaimed trying to start a conversation. "Hey stamps!" He said excitedly. I saw him hanging out with my sister a lot, maybe he liked her. I don't know how I would take that, I have nothing against Tom but she is my sister so I'm protective. I probably wouldn't care as long as she was happy. "So can I tell U something?" Tom asked. "Sure what's up?" I ask, I was curious what he was telling me. He seemed very nervous and his face was beet read. "I like ur sister, netty" he said cautiously. I didn't exactly know what to say. I got protective at first but then I realized it would be cute. "U should tell her!" I say. "Ur ok with it?" He asks. "Of course I am!" I exclaim. I didn't really care I just want my sister to be happy. "Ok, I might tell her at the sleepover." He said. "Ok, I won't tell anyone!" I say jittery. He smiled and loosened up. "Thanks" he said happily. By this time almost everyone was ready to go. "Everyone ready?" Amy asks. "Yup!" We all say. We climb into the several cars we were taking. Me, Sqaishey, Amy, and Rosie were in one while netty, tom, squid and Nicole were in the other. We were taking squids and Amy's cars. Amy started driving with Rosie up there with her and me and Sqaishey were in the back. "Ahh" Sqaishey screams. "I died in a hunger games" she says sadly. She was playing minecraft PE. "Boooo" I tease. "I tried!" She squealed. "I wanna try!" I exclaim, I knew I was bad at hunger games but I wanted to try. She handed me her phone and I joined a game. "LETS GO STAMPS!" Sqaishey screamed. "I got this!" I say in a silly voice making her laugh. I get in and almost immediately die. "gg" she said sarcastically. I just laugh. "U did worse than me!" She exclaims. "Nibanoo" i mumble. I know nibanoo isn't a word but I was trying to sound sad and mumbly. This made her giggle. We laughed and sat in silence for the rest of the ride to Amy's house.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thanks for reading this chapter! And OMG I what to thank u so much for nearly 100 reads! This means the world to me thank u so much!! Bye my lovelies!! Wait one for thing, most of these cashiers have been pretty short so I wanna know do u people's like the short chapters (which will mean I upload more often) or would u guys like longer possible more separated ones. K that's it bai!!