Chapter 2

When Barney went to the grocery store you made quick of choosing an outfit for later that night. You wanted to be sexy, but also cute. You had something special planned for tonight, and nothing would stop you. Barney was gone for about an hour. He picked up your favorite foods and some of his own favorites.  "Hiii honey!!" he said, extremely happy. "Hi Barney!" you said with a smile "What's got you so happy?"

"Oh! I'm just excited for tonight! Where are we going?" 

"Oh yeah! That french restaurant you love downtown!" 

Later that night you two went out to that specific restaurant. "I love this place, it's really got a rich background." You said chuckling. 

"Just like you?" Barney said with an eager smirk.

The food arrived and all was well. You both enjoyed your meal and you were both happy. The waiter gave you both the check, which Barney paid and then you both exited the restaurant. You two walked the streets of downtown. Barney knew you loved going downtown and always made going downtown extra special. You stopped by a few indie stores. He really made everything worth while for you. You loved every moment you were with him and it was amazing. You loved the lights and the noise, and he loved being with you. After that you both went home. You led him into the bedroom and told him to lay down... (IN THE NEXT CHAPTER LADIES)