Chapter 1

"Good night Long Island! Thank you for being an amazing audience!!! Night!!!!" I yelled to the crowd and jogged backstage, the other boys following. "Great show lads" Niall said. We nodded and drank from our water bottles. We all sat down on the couches. "So what are you guys doing tomorrow?" I asked kicking my shoes off and propping my feet on the coffee table. "Harry, your feet smell." Louis said. "Really bad" Zayn added. I shrugged and kept my feet there. "Mate, put your shoes on before they end up somewhere else" Louis said. I put my feet down and put my shoes back on. "Happy?" I asked them. "Extremely." Louis answered. "What were you saying Harry?" Liam asked. "Oh. What are you guys doing tomorrow?" "I'm going to pick up Perrie and Eleanor from the airport tomorrow with Louis" Zayn said resting his arms on his legs. "Then we're probably going to end up shopping, knowing them." Louis widened his eyes. "You know you love shopping" Niall crossed his arms. Louis rolled his eyes. "I'm going to sleep all day tomorrow" Liam announced. "C'mon, you can't just sleep," Niall said, "you can help me find a good pizzeria around here tomorrow." "That won't be hard" a man sweeping backstage said. He had a gruff appearance, but seemed nice. "Really?" I said. "Psh, yeah. They're all over, welcome to Long Island boys." The man continued sweeping and whistling. "What are you doing, Harry?" Zayn asked. "I think Im just gonna walk around. See some fans, you know? And just look around, this place is definitely not like any other place we've been." "Boys, I think we better get going" our manager said pointing towards the door. I got up, grabbed my sunglasses, and water bottle. I followed behind the boys to the bus, surprisingly only a few fans. "Hi girls, see you soon. Love you!" I waved to them before getting on the bus.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In the morning i got up and got ready. Louis and Zayn were already gone. Its was 4:30 AM. I told one of my guards that I was ready to go and we went into a small town near the beach. I got out of the car and walked down what seemed to be a main road. There were shops lining the sidewalks and only a few people at this early in the morning. A few shops were open, mostly little cafés and a couple of clothing stores. I stopped in one of the cafés and got a latté. I sat down at one of the tables and looked at my 'twitter'. I got bored of twitter and clicked onto 'vine'. "Hi guys, so I'm in this little café and I'm enjoying this wonderful latté-" my finger released from the screen to stop the recording. My eyes got caught on something, I couldn't stop staring. She was beautiful. Her dark brown eyes surrounded by a metal frame made her look nerdy but in an adorable way. I was following her every move. Her slightly curly brown hair bouncing in its ponytail whenever she made a move. She looked so natural, so easily put together. Who knew that somebody could look so pretty in jeans and a sweatshirt. She sat down at a table across the room. She put down her book that she was holding and took a sip of her coffee. Her eyes wandering around the room when finally they met mine. I was gushing and couldn't stop smiling. Her face was unreadable. She looked away and opened her book. I stopped looking at her and looked at my phone, still on 'vine'. I pressed my thumb to the screen again and quickly said, "Gotta go, love you all." I released my thumb from the screen and quickly posted it. I tossed my phone in my pocket and headed over to the beautiful girl. I left my latté at the table. I hurried over to her. I couldn't stop smiling. She looked up from her book. I stuck out my hand, "Hi I'm Harry."