Chapter 15

I ran as quickly as I could to the airport's exit.

As soon as I stepped foot out of the door I called over a cab and told him to drive me to the nearest police station. It felt like forever until I finally got there. Worry filled thoughts scrolled through my head.

I paid the taxi driver and skipped steps to get into the office faster. I ran over to the main desk.

"Excuse me! I need to know if you found Sydney Blanch!!" The words fell out of my mouth so quickly. "I'm sorry, sir but can you please speak slower so I can understand you?" The officer behind the desk said in a melancholy voice. "I need to know if you found the girl that was kidnapped not too long ago, Sydney Blanch. This happened just tonight, they said a police report was filed." I felt sweaty and shaky. "And what is your reason for asking?" "I'm her boyfriend, Harry Styles. They mentioned me in the report supposedly." "Oh, yes. Well unfortunately I cannot distribute that information to you over the desk, but if you fill out this form a detective will speak to you." "Alright thank you."

I took the form and pen from her hands hurriedly and basically scribbled words all over the paper. I can't figure out how I'm feeling exactly. I'm just panicked and worried out of my mind.

SYDNEY'S POV

"PUT ME DOWN!!! SOMEBODY HELP!!!! CALL 911!!!! LET ME GO!!! HELP!!!" I screamed bloody murder while kicking trying to get out of this man's grip. "HELPPPP!!!!!!!!!" I cried the whole time just wishing somebody would come along and help me.

This man, kidnapper, had me over his shoulder and tied a blindfold around my eyes.

"HELP!!!!!!!! CALL THE POLICE!!!!" I screamed as loud as I possibly could. "Shut the f**k up" he said every few moments. I just continued kicking and screaming. I felt out of breath but kept fighting.

Where is he taking me?? Why me??? What have I done to deserve this??? I just pray that tonight won't be the night I end my life.

All of a sudden he stops running, un blinds me, and forces me into a car. He shoved me in the passenger seat. I try to see his face but he has a ski mask on. "STOPP!!! LET ME GO!!!!" I fought him trying to get away but his strength dominated mine. He tied my hands together behind my back and tied my feet together.

As he went to get in on the driver's side I tried wiggling out of the ropes but it didn't work. He got in the car, slammed the door, and zoomed away. I had no energy left, I did nothing but cry.