Chapter 14

I'm in love. Loving somebody is the best feeling ever. A comforting, warm feeling with a certain security. I don't know how else to describe it. It's kinda just boom, there.

Sydney isn't one to say that she loves somebody and doesn't mean it. She saves those words for those close to her. That's how it should be.

Minutes turned into hours and hours turned into days of me loving her. I don't want to not be in her presence, ever. I don't want to leave, but I have no choice. We are picking the tour back up in Australia in a week. My flight for England is tomorrow.

"What is it?" She smiled at me.

I must have been staring at her all this time.

"I was just thinking." "That's a first." She continued eating the dinner I had prepared for her. "Listen, Sydney," I put down my fork. Her eyes immediately filled with concern and worry. "You know I have to go back to work; singing, touring." "Yeah, I thought that wasn't for a week." "Well yesterday I got a call that I have to fly back to England before going to Australia." "Alright. And, um, when will that be?" "They scheduled my flight for tomorrow."

"Tomorrow?!?! Why are you telling me this now and not yesterday?!" "Yesterday you seemed very stressed. I didn't want to stress you out anymore." "You should've told me, Harry. We could've done something special today." "No, no, no. I wouldn't want that. Today was special in and of itself. We spent the day with each other watching movies. That's all I could ever ask for."

Sydney sighed and rested her head in her hand.

"I'm really gonna miss you. How long until you'll be back?" "About 4 months." She started tearing. A tear drop slid down her cheek. I went over to her and wrapped my arms around her.

"I'm really going to miss you too, babe. I'll call you everyday. I'll do everything I can to get in touch with you."

Sydney looked up at me with her nose scrunched and rosy cheeks. That always happened when she cried. "It won't be the same without you." "I know." She sniffled, "please don't go."

I rested my head on hers and intertwined my hand with hers. "I wish I didn't have to, but it's my job. You understand, right?" She chuckled, "of course I do. You have millions of fans out there waiting for you. I get it, you dick." "That's my girl."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I sighed zipping my suitcase. I stood up and walked to Sydney's room. I kissed her cheek.

"Have fun, I love you" she whispered. "I thought you were sleeping." "No, I couldn't sleep. Now go, please just dot forget to call me everyday." "Never. I love you Sydney." "I love you too Harry." She kissed my lips.

I walked slowly down the hallway. I felt choked up. I reached down for my suit case. I took one last look around. I opened the door. "I love you!" I said loudly still choked up. I had to get out. I walked out and closed the door behind me.

I walked down the street towards the car.

SYDNEY'S POV

I'm going to miss him so much. I can't stand it. I heard him say I love you as he left. I couldn't answer, my words were caught in my throat. I let out two heavy sobs as soon as I heard the door close.

I quickly got up and ran towards the door. I ran down the sidewalk looking for Harry. Now my tears were streaming down my cheeks. My vision was blurry and the rush of adrenaline pushed me farther. I turned the corner.

"Harry!" I yelled once I saw a figure walking the opposite way. My feet picked up speed instinctively. It felt as if I were gliding on the pavement.

"Harry!!" I got closer. He had turned around now facing me. I could see the outline of his curly hair in contrast with the moon light. "Harry!" I surrounded him in my arms. I looked up at his face.

HARRY'S POV

I walked down the long path of cement. I couldn't stop thinking about her. I kept replaying her voice over and over in my head. It's as if she was still there with me.

I got to the car and climbed inside. I turned on the GPS and drove my way to the airport.

I parked the car and gave the keys to the rental associate. I walked through security with a pout on my face. I went to my gate and sat down. I looked up at the television. An urgent message showed up on the local news.

"This just in. Residents in long beach have reported hearing screams from a female along the streets. A few minutes ago, a resident has spotted a tall Caucasian man carrying a girl over his shoulder. The girl is suspected to be 20 year old, Sydney Blanch . Neighbors of the 20 year old have told us that they saw her run down the street after the superstar, Harry Styles after he had left her house. A police report has been filed...."

My heart dropped.