Chapter 6

I explained to Harry where all of the rooms were and that if he were hungry he could help himself to the fridge.

"And, tomorrow morning I go to work at 5:30 so when you wake up, I'll be gone. If you go anywhere leave a note so I know where you are." "Protective much?" "I don't like to worry." "So you would worry about me?" "Well I wouldn't want you to be murdered."

I sat down on the couch next to Harry.

He turned on the tv.

"This is so weird," I mumbled under my breath. I thought he wouldn't be able to hear me. "What?" "I just met you and now you're going to be sleeping on my couch." "I can go if it's too weird, no problem." "No, that's ok. It'll be fine."

We watched my favorite TLC shows.

By 10 o'clock I was ready to go to bed. I shut off the tv.

"I'll go get a pillow and blanket."

I left the room and returned to see Harry taking off his pants. I quickly shut my eyes.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" I screeched. "I don't sleep in jeans." "I thought you had a suit case!" "I do but I don't sleep in pajama trousers." "You should really buy some!" I placed my hands far in front of me with the blanket. "Cover yourself with this so I can look." My eyes were still glued shut. I felt it leave my hands.

I opened my eyes.

"Harry!" He wasn't covering himself. He had thrown the blanket on the floor. I covered my eyes with my hand.

"Sydney," he moved my hand down from my face. "It's just underwear, calm down." I peeked. "I'm your boyfriend, remember?"

I wanted to look at him so badly.

"I want it to be a surprise for when we get serious, ok? Now put the blanket on." "Fine." I heard him walk around. "It's on."

I opened my eyes.

"Thank you," I handed him the pillow. "I'll be in my room and like I said before I'll be gone early in the morning. Leave a note or text me if you're going anywhere." "Yes mommy." "Goodnight Harry." "Goodnight."

He went to kiss my cheek but I had already walked away. I climbed into bed after changing into my pjs and set my alarm.