Chapter 13

Harry's POV

As soon as Sydney left I went to the cabinet where all of her letters were. I had to know what she had written this time.

I searched through the cabinet scanning every paper's date. I finally found it hidden in the back.

'Hey Riley. Harry and I are getting along greatly. He took me to the beach today; the private one that you gave me the pass to. It was a lot of fun. We splashed in the water and he gave me a piggy back ride. Then I showed him my photo album; the one that you helped me put together. But I had to skip over the one page. You know which one I'm talking about. I still can't get over it. It's too hard to look at, I don't even know why I put that picture in there. But I know that if I took it out, it wouldn't be the same so there it remains in the same spot where we agreed to put it. Admittedly Harry sorta reminds me of you. Just the way he talks and your personalities are alike. I think that you two would make great friends. You'll meet him one day, it'll be great. I hope you're enjoying paradise with mom and dad. Tell them I said hi.

Love always,

Sydney'

"Wow" I whispered to myself. That's really all that came to mind. That and that I remind her of her brother.

I just wonder why she continues writing letters. It's not like she can send them anyways. I don't understand. I just sat there and stared at the paper.

Sydney's POV

~meanwhile~

"Crap" I said looking through my bag. My shift starts in 20 minutes. I guess I could make it.

"Tracy, I'll be right back! I forgot Mike's order form!" "Alright!!" She yelled back from the kitchen.

I started jogging down the street.

I reached for my keys and turned the door knob. I threw my bag on the floor and hurried over to my bedroom.

"What the hell are you doing?!" I screeched at the sight of one of my letters in Harry's hands. The cabinet door was open. Harry looked up quickly."Oh um..." "This is mine! It's private!" "I'm sorry." I ran over to him and took the paper out of his hands. My rush of adrenaline cause me to rip the paper in half. I stared at the torn paper.

I went into my bedroom crying. I sat down on the bed bawling over the ripped paper.

"Can I come in?" Harry knocked on the open door. I couldn't talk, I just sniffled.

Harry's POV

I sat down next to her on the bed. I didn't think a ripped piece of paper could be cried over.

"Why don't you talk about it? It will only help." "How many did you read?" She croaked out. "Just the one. And the one about your parents and Riley going away." It felt so cold just sitting there not interacting. "Yeah well my parents got into a bad accident when I was younger and," I wrapped my arm around her, "Riley committed suicide-" She broke down. I rubbed her arms, "shhh it's okay Sydney." "No it's not! It's all my fault!!!" "No it's not Sydney" I tried calming her down. "Yes! He killed himself because he was lonely and felt betrayed by his friends!"

I was really confused.

"What do you have to do with it then?" "His friend raped me! He freakin raped me!" "Thats not your fault, it was out of your control." She was shaking. Her head fell into my chest and I surrounded her in my arms. I felt terrible. I didn't know what to say. All I could so was rub her back and tell her that everything's going to be okay.

"I think you should take off of work today" I suggested. "I can't. I'm fine, I'll go" she looked up at me. Her eyes seemed swollen and drained. Her face has lost its olive glow. Her body was still shaking. "No you're not. You've been through hell; I think you deserve a day off. Now where's your phone so I can call?" "No it's ok. I'll just text Tracy, the manager."

I loosed my arms so she could reach her phone.

She returned into my arms.

"Thank you Harry." "For what?" "Being here for me. Being somebody to care for me. For finding me." "You're welcome babe." I saw a rosy pink color appear on her cheeks. She looked so peaceful in my arms. Her head was pressed against my chest.

"Sydney" "Yes." "Just know that I'll always be here for you no matter what. I'd do anything for you." "Same" she said coolly. I smiled ,laughed, and said "You're too cute."

I picked her head up with my hand and kissed her smoothly on the lips. She kissed me back parting her lips. I felt like we were meant to be. Her tongue lightly brushed my bottom lip. My hands held her head and brought her closer. Her hands tousled my hair. Sydney moved so she was hovering over me. I was lying on the bed obeying her command. In need of air, I smiled. She did also and quickly resumed where she had left off. Her hands were on the sides of my head keeping me still while she moved her lips perfectly. She laid down next to me and pecked my lips twice. She pulled away and smiled.

"You're my first." She said looking deeply into my eyes. "Kiss?" She nodded her head. "You're my first love." I grinned. "I love you Sydney." My heart sped up and it felt as if a zoo was in my stomach. "I love you too Harry."