☆Yunhyeong - Boyfriend?☆

"Look at that girl! She's so fortunate to have Yunhyeong as her boyfriend!"

"Ahhhh I'm dying of envious!"

"Cheh. I bet she's the one clinging to oppa so much so that he had no choice but to accept her."

"And I heard that she's the one who confessed!"

"Oh really?! Then that must have been the case."

Sang Gun could hear everything the girls said as Yunhyeong was holding her hands while they walked by the school field.

She looked at her hand which is held tightly by Yunhyeong, then she looked at Yunhyeong who didn't even bother to look back at her.

It's true that Sang Gun confessed to Yunhyeong first, and he agreed as he smiled warmly at Sang Gun. The happiness she felt back then was undescribable.

That made Sang Gun wondered if he really likes her back? Or accepted her maybe... only to make use of her?

And she received negative comments alnost everyday from the girls who admired Yunhyeong.

But Yunhyeong? He didn't even care. He didn't speak up when he heard the negative comments and this made Sang Gun's heart ached.

Isn't a boyfriend supposed to come forward to shield his girlfriend?

Sang Gun and Yunhyeong finally came up to the bench where they would be having lunch together.

Since they started dating, Sang Gun would prepare a lunchbox for Yunhyeong. She would always make sure all nutrients are present in that square box, in the correct proportions.

"Mhmmm.. This is delicious, thanks Sang Gun." Yunhyeong started to munch on the sushi roll that Sang Gun had made as he said.

Sang Gun just smiled as a response, watching as Yunhyeong was enjoying the food she had prepared for him.

Even though it's just a small matter, it made her happy.

She guessed that's because she loves Yunhyeong just too much.

She cannot pretend to not hear the girls' nasty comments earlier because she really took it to heart.

What's more, Yunhyeong and her had been dating for a few months now but the only thing they did was to spend time together, and held hands. Just like any normal girl, Sang Gun yearn for more: the feeling of protection from the guy she like, doing more than just holding hands.

They've never even shared a hug or a kiss. Unlike normal couples, they never call each other intimate names like 'jagiya' or 'honey'. So Sang Gun was starting to doubt her relationship with Yunhyeong.

"Why aren't you eating?"

"Ohh.. I was thinking of something." Sang Gun faked a smile as she started to open her lunchbox.

"What's wrong with you? Are you sick?" Yunhyeong put his palm on Sang Gun's cheek to check if she was having a fever.

"No.. I.. I.. just want to know what is your feelings... towards me?" Sang Gun made up her mind to ask the question that she had been keeping to herself all this while.

"Why do you suddenly ask? Of course I like you so we're together now." Yunhyeong said like it was only the right thing to say.

"Oh...." Sang Gun tried to hide the dissapointment she felt.

But I could not feel your love and attention for me. Sang Gun didn't speak her mind up but that's what she had been thinking since they started dating.