Chapter Eight: This Is Real (Niall/Liam's POV)

Remember that math test I was studying like crazy for? Well I took it today and you have to get 230 points out of 300. Guess how many I got? 228. I failed by literally ONE question. 

I’m sure you can understand my pain. I just about ran in front of a train.

--------------------------------------

Chapter Eight: This Is Real. (Niall/Liam's POV)

+++

Niall’s POV

“OMG! Isn’t that the cutest thing in the world. Holy crap, the feels!” Louis?

*camera snaps*

“I think I’m gonna cry! This is so sweet!“  Who’s that girl?

*camera snaps*

“It’s not that cute.” Sounds like Liam. I should slap him! WE ARE TOO CUTE!

“Shut up! You’ll wake them up!” Zayn.

It’s dead silent… I’m scared.

*dozens of camera snaps going off at once*

“Seriously, guys? One picture isn’t enough?” I mumble, opening my eyes.

“Oops, sorry Niall! I just came by to see my sister and bumped into these animals in the elevators.” Liz said glaring at the buys.

“We are not animals!” Harry exclaims, while over exaggerating his pain.

“Whatever.” She replied.

I finally open my eyes and see Kim’s hands in mine still. She’s snuggled up into me and looks so at peace sleeping.

“She’s a really deep sleeper. She also likes to cuddle in her sleep.” Liz says while walking up to the bed.

I quickly give Kim a peck on her forehead and stand up to brush my teeth.

“Here, mate. We packed you some clothes. They said Kim may be able to go home on Thursday and we know you’d want to stay here those nights as well.” Zayn says handing me a small duffel bag.

I smile. “Thanks, man.”

I quickly go to the restroom and get ready for the day and check my twitter in the process.

Harry tweeted. “We get to the hospital earlier this morning to find this. I just about died from the cuteness. Literally meant to be, these two.” Attached is a picture of Kim and I sleeping on the hospital bed. Even in our sleep we both look like we’re smiling.

It then hits me. She’s my girlfriend. I love her and she loves me! I smile at the memory of last night. This is no dream. This is real.

She’s mine. And I’m hers. I’m smiling like a manic to myself in a restroom. I need help. I retweet the picture and walk out. The boys are fighting on the couch for something and being extremely loud. Liz is sitting on the chair I put next to Kim’s bed on her phone and Kim is still asleep. She really is a deep sleeper.

“Should I wake her?” I ask Liz.

Her eyes go wide and she looks frightened. ”Unless you want your balls chopped off, I wouldn’t if I were you. She’s not a morning person and is really mean if woken up.”

I laugh and look to Kim. “But she’s the sweetest girl on the planet! She can’t be that bad.”

“Okaaaay… Don’t say I didn’t warn you.” Liz says standing up and walking towards the rest of the lads.