Chapter Twenty One: No (Niall/Liam's POV)

Chapter Twenty-One

Niall’s POV

“So there’s something going on and I’m sick of it. Is this really because of Kim?” I ask Liam, eyeing his attempts to look at anything but me. “Because I’m not leaving her. Not anytime soon.”

I hope I sound mean and serious.

“I know, mate. I don’t know why I’m acting this way. I just- from the moment I saw her I just- I had to have her.” He sits on a couch running his hands through his hair.

“Yeah, I know how you feel.” I mutter. She has this kind of aura to her. You have to have her. Yet, she probably doesn’t need us as much as we need her.

“You  actually have her!” He groans.  “You have her, but I really don’t think you know exactly what a precious girl you have at your hands.”

“What? Like I can’t make her happy?” I question, offended.

Who the fuck does he think he is?

“I  didn’t say that. I just think she deserves better.”

“Better?” I take steps across his living area. “And you’re the better you're talking about, I assume.” I angrily ask.

“Not me in particular. But maybe,me too.” He pauses. “I don’t think she should be in the public eye as much as she is.”

I stay quiet.  Cant argue with him there.

“Just protect her, Niall. Seriously, I don’t even know why you’re here. You should be with her.”

“You’re right. Sorry for trying to fix our friendship. Talking to you was nothing but a waste of time.” I say while grabbing my phone off the counter and opening the door.

“Niall-“ Liam begins until I shut the door, making my way to my room.

All I have to do is shower, pack another overnight bag and I’ll be at the side of the girl who’s been running through my mind all day.

----

Liam’s POV

Shit.

I grab a magazine of the boys and I and tear it in half before running my hand through my hair. I don’t know how much longer I can do this.

I can’t let this ruin my friendship with Niall though. It’s not worth it.

Just as I make my way to my to the door to chance after Niall, my phone starts ringing in my pocket.

I groan, pulling it out of my pocket and checking the name. Of course it’s the last person I want to hear from right now.

“What do you want?” I snarl into the phone.

“Whoa, who got your panties in a twist?” He laughs into the phone. “The girl ruining your little friendship?”

“I asked what the fuck you wanted.” I state.

He chuckles into the phone before beginning. “Well…”

He tells me what he needs me to do and with every word, my heart drops. I fall to my knees, covering my mouth with my hand.

“No. I can’t do that. That’s murder, Ethan! I won’t fucking do it!” I yell before flinging my phone against the wall and collapsing into tears on the cold floor.

I know I have to do it.

-------

OMGOMG. Don’t kill me.

I will update within the next few days. I promise.

Sorry for it being so short :(( School started, plus work swamped me.

Sorry for the short chapter. Just needed to update.  Check out Half a Heart, purty pleeease.

Dedicated to banana4lif3, cause she’s the bomb dot com.

Zayn and I have so much in common.

Love youuu <3