Chapter Seventeen: Crusin' (Niall/Kim's POV)

Since no one replies to me, I’ll write whatever my little heart desires.  Jerks.

+++

Chapter Seventeen: Crusin’

Niall’s POV

I roll off of her and lay beside her listening to each others jagged breathing.

Our chests rising and falling in unison with a smile spreading from ear to ear on my face.

Suddenly, Kim starts laughing hysterically and I look to her, confusion most likely written all over  my face. “Was I that bad?!” I laugh.

She laughs even harder and my heart drops when I think I really was that bad.

“That had to be the best experience anyone could ever experience!” She says giggling. Her hoarse voice actually sounds really hot.

She gets under the covers and pulls on her shorts and bra before she gets up to grab her shirt and my clothing as well.

She slips her shirt on and I miss her body already.

“Come on.”

My head snaps to her. “What? Where?”

“I don’t know! Anywhere. Let’s just go crazy.” She says tugging on my arm.

“If I didn’t love you so much, I’d go to sleep.” I smirk, pulling up my shorts

“Yeah, yeah, yeah. Get up, slow poke!”

I throw my shirt on stand up to follow her out of the room and out of the door.

She tosses me the keys and hops into the passenger seat,  shutting the door behind her before I can protest.

I get into the drivers side and turn to her. “Babe, I’ve never driven American cars. I’m scared.” I whisper.

“Well, try going up and down the neighborhood and if you’re still scared after a few times, I’ll drive. Deal?”

I nod as she leans to kiss my cheek  leaving a fire burning on my skin.

I start the car and after a few times driving around the neighborhood, I get the hang of it. Good thing it’s about two thirty in the morning and there’s not too many people out.

“Where do we go?”

“Uhmmmm…. Go that way!” She points to the right.

I obey and turn the car that way and my stomach tightens when she makes me turn into a cemetery.

“What are we doing here?” My voice shaky.

“I dunno. I’ve always wanted to walk through a cemetery late at night so might as well do it tonight.”  She shrugs opening the door and stepping out of the car.

I swing the door open and hop out to catch up with her.

I wrap my arm around her tightly and look around us for anything creepy. “It’s alright. I’ll protect you. Don’t be scared okay, babe?” I mutter still looking around.

“Uh, Niall? I think you’re more scared than I am.”

My cheeks burn red and she chuckles grabbing my hand and pulling me deeper into the maze of graves.

The air is growing chilly and I hear weird noises causing me to flinch every few seconds.

I hold onto Kim’s hand tightly as she explores the eerie place.