Chapter Three: Best Song Ever (Liam/Kim's POV)

Wassup, homies?

Without further ado, I present chapter Three!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Three: Best Song Ever

Liam’s POV

 -----

I see this incredibly gorgeous girl walking towards us while I was talking to Paul. My palms get sweaty and I can’t take my eyes off of her.

She suddenly stops and turns to talk to someone. My eyes follow to where she’s looking for me to see she’s talking to Niall. I immediately see that he’s crushing on her as well by the way her runs to her like a lost puppy.

Although, I admit, she and Niall look great together. I haven’t felt this way since Danielle, and I thought I’d never feel that way about another girl again.

It’s a sign. This is the girl to fix me.

And I won’t stop until she’s mine.

-----

Kim’s POV

 -----

The boys are lovely and instantly I forget they’re international pop stars and practically sex on legs to billions of girls around the world.

We sat around in the break room just talking and getting to know each other. These boys ask a ton of questions.

Harry fell asleep on the couch halfway into our conversation and we didn’t bother trying to wake him.

It’s around 10 in the morning and we’re munching on chips and drinking soda and I realize the boy’s signing doesn’t start til 1 PM. I wonder why they got here so early if their signing isn’t until hours later.  I’m about to mention that but I’m cut off by my phone vibrating in my pocket. I remember I didn’t leave my parents a letter saying I was called in to work so my mom is probably freaking out and trying to contact me.

I take out my phone expecting to see a text from her but it’s much worse.

1 new message from Ethan.

My body tenses and I feel the room getting smaller and smaller. I excuse myself from the boys to go to the restroom to read the message.

"Hey, slut.  I’m gonna be stopping by your house later to pick you up so we can have a good time ;) be ready and wear something sexy. –e"

I instantly feel nauseous and light-headed. Even though he’s done this several times, I can never get used to it.  

I reply. "Sorry, I’m working today. You can even ask your rapist buddy, Adam".

I remember all the times he told me how much he loved me and how amazing of a guy he was and now he’s a total monster. I know they say love can make you do crazy things but this is too much.

It reminds me of the girl who ran into the store screaming for Zayn earlier this morning. She’s his current girlfriend and she loves him beyond belief. Sadly, she doesn’t know what he does when she’s not around and I can’t help but feel extremely guilty when I see her. Even if I’m never willing, he’s cheating on her with me and I hurt for her because she’s so naïve and doesn’t suspect a thing.

I feel a tear trickle down my cheek and I didn’t even know I was crying. I quickly regain my composure and wipe the tears before my makeup smears making it noticeable that I was crying.