Chapter Fourteen: Stop (Liam/Niall/Kim's POV)

Liam’s POV

I’m gonna do it. I’m gonna kiss her and we’ll fall in love, get married and make babies. I hope she’ll love it as much as I will.

*buzz buzz buzz*

The fuck is goin on?

I open my eyes to see Kim’s face hovering a few centimeters  from mine. She was gonna kiss me!

*buzz buzz buzz*

“Uh, your pants are buzzing.” She says standing up and smirking.

I chuckle and stick my hand in my pocket to grab my cockblocker of a phone. I swear it better be someone important to interrupt this moment.

Harry.

Stupid Harry.

“Hello?” I answer, my annoyance clearly expressing itself in my voice.

“Liam, mate? You alright?” He replies confused at my tone.

“Yeah, I’m fine. What’s up?”

“Oh okay.. Well Lou, Zayn, and I are going out for dinner since he just got back. Would you like to come?”

Oh, Zaynie’s back! “Uhh…” I mutter looking to Kim who’s blankly staring at the view outside her window. She’s flawless.

“Liam?” Harry says snapping me back to reality. This girl has some spell on me.

“I can’t. Sorry. Tell Zayn I said hi though!”

“You sure you’re alright? You seem… spaced out. We just went by your room, are you not there?”

“No, I’m with a friend.” I hope she won’t be my friend much longer. I need her. Kim’s eyes snap to me and she only then seems to realize I’ve been on the phone the past minute.

“What?” She mouths to me.

Hold on.” I mouth back. She smiles and nods and sits on another couch.

“A friend? Is it a girl?” Harry responds cheekily. I can only imagine his grin right now.

“Yes it is a girl, a gorgeous one at that.” I say grinning widely looking to Kim.

She turns to me, smiling, and blushes deeply at my comment before standing up and walking to the kitchen. At least I have some kind of effect on her. If I could make her smile everyday by complimenting her, I’d spend every minute of the rest of my life complimenting her.

“Liam’s with a girl, lads!” Harry yells away from the phone.

“Liam’s cheating on me?! WHY ME?!” A voice yells in the back. Pretty sure it was Zayn.

I laugh loudly and Kim smiles in my direction.

“Oh shit, sorry for keeping you Liam. Have fun with your friend!.” He says emphasizing the sarcasm in ‘friend’.

“Bye Liam!” Lou yells in the background. “Love you!”

“Get some, Li!” Zayn yells. “I love you!”

“Bye! I love you guys too!” And with that, I end the call.

Kim giggles walking back from the kitchen. “Yall are so cute. I love the relationship you all have.”

“I love your cute accent.” I say winking.

“What accent?” She replies sitting on the other couch.