Chapter Thirteen: New Surprises

• Dedicated to to all my fans and the starkidpotter theater group on youtube who make some funn

**Taylor’s POV (While Harry goes to put his broom back) **

I could not help but have a huge smile on my face. We all went to the common room to have a party. Fred and George had nicked a bunch of food from the kitchens. Everyone was dancing, and some of the older students were a little tipsy. It was getting a little hot so I decided to take a little walk.

I came across Peeves on the 2nd floor trying to unscrew a bottle of bleach. “Do you need some help there?” “Oh hello Miss Taylor! Could you open this for me? I want to put it in Professor Snape’s shampoo bottle.” I laughed and opened it for him and he zoom off the the dungeons. I continued on my walk.

When turning the corner I slammed into someone. It was George. “Oh sorry George!” “It’s okay Taylor,” he laughed. “Oh by the way you did great today. That was a great score you had, I mean that Hufflepuff was not even close to blocking it.” “Oh um… thanks George. You didn’t great too. You hit that chaser right in the stomach,” I said blushing. Wait why am I blushing? He nodded and stared at me for a few minutes. “What are you doing here anyway? I thought you would be at the party with everyone else.” “Oh well Fred wanted me to get some more food. What about you?” “Oh was just taking a walk, and I ran into Peeves a little bit ago.” “Oh what did he do?”

“Oh nothing. I just helped him unscrew a bottle of bleach. He said something about putting it in Snape’s shampoo.” George started cracking up. “I g-got t-to s-s-see that! (hahah) I c-c-an’t imag-gine S-sn-nape w-with b-l-leached h-h-hair!” Once he calmed down he said, “Wait Peeve likes you? He hates all students.” “Yeah. I’ve known him since I was little when I used to visit my grandfather. I would always help him do pranks on all the Slytherins.” “Oh that’s cool. Well would you like me to walk you back to the common room?” “Yeah sure.”

We walked in silence all the way to the portrait hole. I gave George a big hug and mumbled, “thanks for walking with me,” and ran up to the girls dorms. Before going completely up the stairs I turned to see George still standing where I left him, with his eyes and mouth wide open and a blush forming on his cheeks. I chuckled and went to bed.

The next morning at breakfast Harry, Ron, Hermione, and I sat together. "Harry and Taylor, where did you two go last night." Hermione squeaked. "We won! You won! We won!" shouted Ron, thumping Harry on the back. "And I gave Malfoy a black eye, and Neville tried to take on Crabbe and Goyle single-handed! He's still out cold but Madam Pomftey says he'll be all right - talk about showing Slytherin! Everyone was waiting for you in the common room, we had having a party, Fred and George stole some cakes and stuff from the kitchens."

"Never mind that now," said Harry breathlessly. "Let's find an empty room, you wait 'til you hear this...." He led us out of the Great Hall into an old classroom. He made sure Peeves wasn't inside before shutting the door behind us, then he told us what he'd seen and heard last nick with Quirrell. "So we were right, it is the Sorcerer's Stone, and Snape's trying to force Quirrell to help him get it. He asked if he knew how to get past Fluffy - and he said something about Quirrell's 'hocus pocuss-- I reckon there are other things guarding the stone apart from Fluffy, loads of enchantments, probably, and Quirrell would have done some anti-Dark Arts spell that Snape needs to break through --" "So you mean the Stone's only safe as long as Quirrell stands up to Snape." said Hermione in alarm. "It'll be gone by next Tuesday," said Ron.

I wasn't really paying attention to what they were saying. For once I had some thing else on my mind. I had a new surprise that had hit me this morning. I had a crush on George Weasley.