giving birth to a baby girl

New Jersey medial center nj, 9months comes and My mother water's breaks and she ready to give birth.and out pop this beautiful baby girl. With no name in mind my mother couldn't figure out what to name me even though she have birth to three other girls she didn't have one for me so since she didn't want to name me after my sister neredia she named me after my other sister Patricia Ann otero. Since she already had a Patricia I was Patricia le'ann hurt.
So my mother came up with a name for me that was good but there was still a big major problem since my mother was drinking whole she was pregnant with me.
I was born with what you call fetal alcohol syndrome (FAS) So with me being born with fetal alcohol syndrome in my system what it did was slowed down my brain cell to where I have a learning disability.another way to say it would be I'm a slow learner meaning I don't learn as fast as other people do.

When the doctors took notice of it and let my mother know that when it came time to take me home.that she wasn't allowed to take me because they didn't think she was capable of taking care of me because she was an alcoholic and because I had to much acohol in my system.my mother wasn't to happy so when my sister came to see me and mother told my sister about it.I guess the first reaction that came to my sister's head was my baby sister is coming home one way or the other.So my sister picked me up and try to hide me in the coat and as she was half way out the door that's when the doctors notice I was gone and set the alarm off and she had to bring me back to the nursery.

If it wasn't for my sister neredia telling them that she will help my mother take care of me they wouldn't of let me go home with her.I would have been in the hospital and put up for adoption or something.