school time

I never really liked school I had a learning disability.  So it was like when it came time for me to start school,there was these learning disability people who would come to my class for and pull me out of class and take me to this room and they would ask me questions or have me putting together something.thats when I was learning that I was going to school and being tested to see if I had a learning disability or not. I was one of those kids who had a learning disability  and some people could tell cause I didn't catch on to section  things as fast as other kids did. I couldn't do math of top of my head I had to have a caulater to get my answer. I had to have my test read to me and some words had to be broken down in order for me to understand what it meant in order for me to get it and know what the answer was. I had to have an extra teachers in a class room with me because of my learning disability. I always felt enbrassing because I knew as a slow learner. There would be people looking at me and asking me are u in slow classes and I didn't want to answer that question or even want people know if I was or not in them. I would even be thinking to yourself like oh no they then seen me go in this class and they know they just want to hear it for me them selves and I would tell them no I'm not in slow classes. My mouth would say one thing,  but my grades would be saying a whole another story because it didn't matter if I study or not I still would make bad grades and I would come home with report cards that didn't have good grades on them some times and then I would come home with some what OK grades. my sister got me ready for every grade that I was moving up to but it was like once I started school I would lose everything that she taught me and it was like that in school too I would learn one material one day and forget it the next day. I brain just wasn't funtion the right way  and I would get frustrated. So my teacher would have to over everything that she taught me yesterday and break down the new material that she was teaching to me today. When it came to  for a test or quiz and some times open book too history I was no good in either and in math that was just an easy way out because I got to use a calculater for math instead of letting me do it on paper. I had it easy  through out school because I would get special needs like multiple choice a, b, or c. But for everybody else nobody else got multiple choice or could have there test read to them or use a caulater everyday or all day. I was one of those kids who had to have a caulater and all cause of my disability.  I was even put in resource class to do homework early and up on anything that I was behide on and they would help you with it and show u how to do it. I didn't like having a learning disability or the special needs that people gave me or anything. I wanted to be like every body else when it came time to take a test or do make problems and figure it and do the work and show the work for it I wanted to read my own test and not have it read too me. Every thing was always handed to me and it shouldn't of been like that.