jail time

Chapter3

My mother went to jail when I was ten years old.she went to jail for man slater yup.she killed a man because he threated to cut my mother and mother felt threaten so she went in the kitchen and grabbed a knife.when the brother saw my mother with the knife he jumped up and was trying to get the knife from my mother and he whined up getting killed.the judge was going to sense my mother life in prison with no parole.my mother was mandatory minimum term to 11 years and 18 days.the maximum term was 13 years.  They found my mother's Offense Term1 count of : 2C:11-4*1 Aggravated Manslaughter /1 on March 2, 2003, she was sentence on December 12, 2003, in the country of Commuiment of  Hudson.i never thought my mother would kill.my mother wasn't afraid of going to jail and doing her time she has been to jail before for busting my sister up side the head with a paint can and since my sister didn't want to go to jail my mother took the felt and went to jail so my sister didn't get locked up.when I knew my mother at the house and I saw the blood on the floor it didn't take much for me to put the pieces together to know what happened.but as for me I didn't know what was going to happen to me.