Chapter 12: Invitation

LET ME JUST TRANSFORM THIS PART/CHAPTER. XD ENJOY.

♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡

Flashback

"Then its a deal" Nico said in a cheerily way. They placed their forehead to each other and they are so happily on that things happen and their promise.

After a 10 or more days, Maki finally can go outside and do whatever she like.
-Finally I'm outside of the hospital now. Maki said while she is stretching her arms.

Nico is so happy or glad at it that she can be with on Maki side.
-Glad to hear that Maki-chan, your so tough Maki-chan. Nico said cheerily.

Maki go blushed at what Nico said to her and she look away while covering her face.
-T-thanks Nico-chan... But... ,Maki stopped her sentence as she placed her finger on Nico's lips.

-I will do everything that makes you happy Nico-chan no matter what and whatever it cost my life. Maki said as she smiled softly at Nico and she kissed on Nico's cheek.

Nico suddenly blushed madly and it's explode in her face then Maki giggled at her.
-Eeh?! Your joking! Maki-Chan your stupid!. Nico said while she is beaten Maki on the chest.

After that Maki smiled at her gladly and she patted Nico.
-There, There... I'm not joking, it's the truth. I'll really do everything that makes you happy whatever happen and whatever it cost my life. Maki said and she kissed on Nico's forehead to make Nico calm.

After a few minutes

Maki and Nico arrived at Maki's mansion house then Nico waved at Maki and Maki did the same back.
-Goodbye Nico-chan.
-Yea, bye-bye Maki-chan.

When Maki got inside she rush to her father's office then she saw her father.
-Papa, I'm back! Papa I have something to tell you. Maki said happily.

Her father smiled upon her so gladly.
-Oh welcome back Maki and what is this something?. Maki's father said gladly.

Maki is so excited when she is about to tell it then her mother came.
-What's going on here? Looks like it's interesting.

Maki nodded as she speak.
-Yeah, it's an interesting, not like interesting... Super Interesting.

Maki's father and mother are excited to hear it from Maki.
-We're glad to hear it Maki, just continue.

Maki first to do is to Inhale and Exhale before she say it. After she do it she gave her mother and father a sweet smile.
-Umm... Papa, Mama, I'd like to stay here with my friends tomorrow. I'm gonna invite them here tomorrow, Can I?. Maki said happily.

Maki's father and mother decide it if they are agreed. After that Maki's father and mother look at het with a smile and say.
-We'll glad to it Maki, we agreed at what you like to, so I and your mother are going to vacation somewhere and do what you like here. If... your happy at what you want/doing. Maki's father said.

Maki is so happy when she hear it from her father and she run to her father to gave a hug.
-Thank you Papa... Wait! And don't let me go back to that Paris just to work. I want to study first, I know I finished the ALS, but I want to study again. Maki said to her father when she cutted her hugged.

Maki's father nodded at it.
-Okay if that's want my scarlet beautiful daughter said, Well do what you like Maki. Maki's father said.

After that Maki went out to the offuce directly walk to her room. When she got in she jump on to her king size bed then she get her pillow and she grip it to her face as she scream.
-Nico-chan... Everyone. Maki murmur.

1 days later

Maki woke up so early and she suddenly stood up on her bed, she run to the bath while she is rubbing her eyes.

After she take a quick bath she rush to her room to wear her uniform. After she wear it then she rush to the kitchen and ate her breakfast.
-I'm going off. Maki farewell.

When she went out to their house she has a bread in her mouth biting little by little. She just walking because if she run she suddenly got sweat and tired and anyway she don't like run at all.

After a few minutes

Maki arrived at the school in a few minutes she directly go to her classroom. Rin and Hanayo came to Maki to chat with her.
-Maki-chan your so early nya.
-Yeah, I wonder why.

Maki just look at them in her normal face like she usually do.
-It's a secret. Said Maki.

Hanayo and Rin got confused at what Maki said a secret. Maki just look at the outside window and watch the falling green leaves from the tree.

The Teacher Came
♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡
LET'S SKIP THIS ONE I'M JUST TIRED.
♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡

The Bell Rang (After Classes)

Maki organized all of her things in her bag before she go out. After she organized it she just walk outside directly to the club room without waiting Hanayo and Rin.

Maki arrived at the club room when she open the door she saw that her all members are already in there and surprise her.
-Welcome Back!. Everyone greeted.

Maki got jolt cause of the surprise that her all members did.
-W-What's going on here?!. She asked.

Her members smiled cheerily on her.
-Welcome Back... That you are in the hospital in a few days then... Here you are so, Welcome Back!. Umi said.

Maki has no choice but to accept it gladly and gave in-exchange.
-Umm... Guys? Can I say something? The scarlet girl asked.
-Okay, Go Ahead. Nico said with a smile on her face.

Maki look away with a blushy on her face as she cover it in her hand to hide it.
-Umm... Everyone... Can all of you go to my house, my parents are not there anyway they are in their vacation. Maki said.

The 'Baka Trio' raised their hand so high cause of the happiness that the scarlet girl invite them.
-We're glad to nya!. Rin said.
-We'd love to right Nicochii? Nozomi said as she grinned at Nico.
-Yeah, We'd love to Maki-chan. Nico said.
-If you are inviting, well you know it... we accepted/agreed on it. Eli said.
-As long as the food are delicious!. Honoka said in a cheerful way.
-Umm... Don't be like that Honoka. Well if there's a pillow fight scene there... I don't want to get hit by Umi. Kotori said.

Maki is so happy when she hear that all members are agreed on it.
-Thank you, Everyone.

After that, they all go to Maki's house as no one inside in it, Maki forgot to say that they can stay their on tomorrow, but she knows it that is going to happen at all.

♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥
WHO'S LIKE TO INVITE?! TRANSFORMATION IS FINISHED!!... XD.. JUST TIRED AT ALL. XD