Chapter 19: Sweetness Argument

Maki and Nico rest a bit before they go out at the hospital "Nico-chan" Maki called. Nico waked when she hear Maki called her "Hm? What it is?" Nico asked. Maki look at Nico in a second then she look away "Nico-chan... What if I lied to you. What are you going to do?".

It took a second or minute when Nico is thinking up her answer "I'm not sure or I'm sure of it, Yeah I'm sure of it. What am I going to do if you lied to me?. Well my answer is... I will never forgive you and I'm not looking at you in any glance, I'm going to hate you and mostly I will treat you like a liar person and stranger that I didn't know you... But still Maki-chan... I'm not going to do that thing cause I love you. But If I do that I'm sorry that you did the bad thing I hate to you".

  "What's wrong Maki-chan" Nico asked. "Nico-chan... That's too long" Maki said. Maki connect her forehead at Nico and she say "But... I'm not doing any bad thing  that may cause you to hate me" Maki said "And I'm sorry I lied if I do the bad thing you hate on me" Maki added.

Maki smiled on Nico and Nico smiled back with a blushed on her face "Maki-chan... that day you smiled like that so beautiful, it's a fake right?" Nico asked. Maki broke the smile when Nico said that to her "N-Nico-chan... How'd you see that?" Maki asked. Nico grinned at her and she did the face that time on their beach vacation "Hmph! Of course, I'd see that, it is because Nico-nii~ is the cutest in the world Nico!" Nico said cheerily.

When Nico said that Maki turn her face on her tsundere way/face "What's with that cutest? Imi wakanai (I don't get you). Nic- I mean Nishikino Maki is the cutest in the world". Maki protest. "Nico-nii~ is the beautiful in the world nothing else" Nico protest.

When Nico already said that she saw Maki is already sleeping "ALREADY!... Well, I guess its true... Your the cutest on the world Maki-chan" Nico said and she fell asleep.

After a day Maki woke up when she opened her eyes she saw Nico is preparing their things "Mmm~ Nico-chan..." Maki said. "Did I wake you up?" Nico asked. "Not really" Maki said while rubbing her eyes. Nico came closer to Maki while carrying a thing, when she reach at Maki she kissed at Maki's forehead as it cause Maki to blushed madly.

"W-W-W-What's with that for?!" Maki snapped. Nico smiled at her like a likely mother smile "Nothing, just doing it" Nico said.

After a 5 or more minutes

When they got back at the club room it's dark when Maki opened the door. Someone opened the light switch and Maki's eyes got widened when the U's suddenly suprise Maki at her 'Welcome' "Welcome back, Nishikino Maki-chan" the U's greeted.

"W-What's with this?" Maki said. "I told them to celebrate the 'Welcome' to you Maki-chan" Nico said. Rin and Honoka are already eating the food "That's not air Honoka-chan and Rin-chan" Kotori said. "Come on now, Let's eat" Nozomi said and the other U's eat too.

"Hey Nico-chan! It's not fair to get my food, go eat yours!" Maki snapped

Nico: It is because this is mine, I'm the one who first to get this!

Maki: Imi wakanai (I don't get you), Fine! Then this is yours!

Nico: No thank you! I'm going to get another one!

Maki: Then Fine! This is mine now!

Nico: No fair! I said that's mine!

Maki: I though you get another! 

Nico: The Hell?! Who told you?! that's mine!

Maki: Well! I'm going to eat this!

Nico: Don't! I said that's mi-

Maki is putting the meat in her mouth then it reach on her teeth to bite. Nico take a bite too. 

Maki: N-Nico-chan... Let go! I said this is mine! 

Nico: Let go your mouth on my meat!

Maki: You are the one who let go off the meat!

The other U's got blush when they saw Maki and Nico are connected on the meet, while Umi is fainting and Kotori is holding Honoka's eyes and Hanayo is holding Rin's eyes, while Nozomi is grinning and Eli got a poker face.

Nozomi: Ufufufu~ Nicochii and Maki-chan is acting simple~ and after that they are going to kiss~

Maki and Nico: WHA-! No way! 

Maki: I don't love this girl!

Nico: *crying* *sniff* Maki-chan... Y-you... Don't L-love me~?

Maki: Ueeh?! Ahhh... Nico...chan

Eli: Oohh Maki, what did you do to Nico~?

Maki: I-It's not like that, I-I love y-you Nico-chan.

Nozomi: Okay, CUT!

Maki: What do you mean by 'Cut'?

Nico: *sigh* It's so easy to act.

Nozomi: Kotori, did you film that?

Kotori: Of course~

Maki: It's just an ACT!?!?

After that the U's watch the video that Kotori film secretly. They all got blushed madly and Umi is fainting again. Maki is disappointing at the video "Kotorriiii" Maki said in a devil way. Kotori got scared at Maki's voice and she hide at Nozomi's back "Kyaa! Nozomi-chan, cover me~" Kotori said.

Nozomi grinned at Maki and she prepare her hands on Maki for 'Washi, washi suru yan~'. When Nozomi is start to attack at Maki to grope, Maki hurriedly get Nico to cover her "WWAAAH!!! Let go of me Maki-chan!" Nico snapped.

Maki let go off her hand and she crossed her arm on her body "Humph! That's a payback, Nico-chan" Maki said. 

Nico: *Shove at Nozomi's hand* What did you say?!

Maki: I said that's a payback, didn't you hear?

Nico: Who care!?

Maki: Us! Are you Idiot?!

Nico: Huh?! Me?! An Idiot?! You are the one who's idiot here!

Maki: Who told you so?!

Nico: ME!

Maki: Where's the proof?!

Nico: Try to Smile!!

Maki: ... *Force smile with grinned*

Nico: Pfft... See? You can't!

Maki: Then 6x8?!

Nico: ... Ahhh... 6...12

Maki: (-_-) See? Your an Idiot!

Nico: Arrgghh!! Stop! I'm out of words!

After their argument they look away and take a glance at each other. Nozomi and Eli are grinning at those two Maki and Nico. "Humph! Who cares about her? Actually me... I'm so happy to have like this girl... Nico-chan" Maki taught.