Chapter 30: Don't you think?

Hi guuys! I'm bacc from the hell, joke xD

Sorry for making ya'll wait for so sooo long. There's just something happened sooo i need to rest coz of it.

Soo guys! Here's what ya'll waiting for! The next chapter! Again, sorry for making ya'll waitt. I hope ya'll still support. Thankyou! ✧٩(ˊωˋ*)و✧
_________________________________

"Yazawa-san. I'm also sad to know this.. Unfortunately.."

"Maki, my daughter.. is in Coma for a month"

---------------

5 days already had passed and the group was falling apart.

Nozomi sighs while looking out the window while Eli was behind her trying to focus on the papers she's taking care of. They were at the Student Council Room.

"Honoka couldn't handle it too. She felt sick all day remembering Maki's condition" Eli said.

"Yeah, but-"

Nozomi paused while she slid her hand to her cards. She close her eyes for a seconds and took a deep breath. It revealed 'Death'

"-I'm more worried about Nicochii"

Eli's eyes soften after Nozomi said that.

"It's been 5 days since she's not coming to school. Her little sister Kokoro told me that Nico is not coming out in her room and she's not touching the food they're giving to her"

Nozomi turns back to Eli and leans back.

"I think we all should gather at Nicochii's place. To cheer her up"

Nozomi suggested as she let out a small smile. Eli sigh in relief and smiles back

"Maybe tomorrow?"

Nozomi nods

"Then that settled"

Eli pulls out her phone in her pocket and wave it slightly to Nozomi.

"I'll go contact the 2nd year and you'll contact the 1st year since they're more attached to you"

_______________________________________

A day arrived where they would visit Nico. They met at their meeting place at park at their exact meeting time. This time, Honoka didn't get late. All of them saw this unsual but funny.

"Let's go?" Eli chuckled.

They all nodded and went to Nico's apartment.

Right they were just walking towards Nico's apartment, they could already feel the heavy atmosphere surrounding the Yazawa's residence. They gulp as they were expecting something terrible inside.

Eli and Nozomi look at each other first and nodded. Eli went for the doorbell and waited for a response. They were greeted with a smile by Cocoro. They greeted back.

"Onee-sama didn't know you all were coming, I didn't get to tell her too since I don't want to bother her"

Eli gave her a weak smile. "How is she?"

Cocoro's eyes soften and look away a bit. "Still the usual I'm afraid"

"Can we get inside?" Umi asked politely.

Cocoro nodded as she gave them a way to get in.

"I'll go prepare some drink for all of you!"

They all smiled and nodded as they went in front Nico's room while Kotori help Cocoro and Cocoa make Nico's meal.