Castiel X Reader

((TRIGGER WARNING: self hard/suicide))

You ran a hand through your hair putting the blade down. You looked down at all the old scars and then the new open wounds. Tears flowing down your cheeks. It was too much pain this time. It was too much. You can't handle this one more day. You had tried so hard to deal with it all. No. Not anymore. It wasn't worth it anymore. Usually cutting made the mental pain go away. The physical pain over ruled it. Not this time. Your insides hurt, your mind soared with hateful words and looks. You had to make it end. You reached over picking the gun up. You had it kept away. You knew this would happen one day.

You raised the gun to your head. On the count of three you would pull the trigger. One... Your heart raced... Two... This was it. Take a deep breath. Its your last. Thr--

Your thought cut off because the gun was ripped out of your hand. Your eyes snapped open to see /him/. His big blue eyes stared into yours.

"Don't do this (Y/N)," his hand reached out and stroked your hair. You were still crying and scared because you didn't know where this man had came from or who he was. "You are meant for more." He said as if it was a promise. You shook you head. You didn't know what to say. You closed your eyes. This was a dream.

He slowly picked you up.

"W-where are we going..." You jumped and pulled away from him. But he had a hold on you. You felt a loss of gravity and a loss of consciousness when he put his hand over your face. You passes out.

You woke up what felt like seconds later. You were laying in a bed. You popped up and no longer felt the stinging of your arms. All the cuts were gone not a trace. You looked up and saw him. "Who are you.." Your voice cracked.

"I'm your guardian angel." He said. His voice low.