Bilbo X Reader part 2

Tea. That would be fun. You smiled as you tried to find something to wear. Not that you wanted impress Bilbo... Not that wasn't it. You liked looking good every once and a while. You out an a cool dress suiting your figure. You did a twirl and it was flowly and easy to move in. You checked the time and decided it was time to head out.

You were almost out the door when your sister came up smirking going on and on about how you were going on a date with Mr. Baggins. You rolled you eyes and tried to leave you mother's attention was grabbed at the thought of a date. You explained it was just tea. With a hardy glare she let you go. You quickly made your way down to Bilbo's house. You knocked and he answered in what felt like a half second.

He welcomed you in and you nodded and stepped inside. You felt his eyes on you. And you turned around to look at him.

"Wow you look beautiful." he said a little breathless and you nodded thanking him. He led you to the dinning room. He pulled out your chair to sit and pushed you in. You only blushed more. This really did look like a date... But it wasn't right?

You took a deep breath and sipped your tea as you began to talk between the two of you. You were giggling and having a good time in minutes. He had so many great stories. Him going on adventures. You were amazed st the things he had done. And you found he was writing a book. That was even more amazing.

"Oh Mr. Baggins, are theses tails true?" You were sure. These were far fetched and scary. You watched him nod and you believed he was telling the truth.

However soon it drew time to leave and you stood up. He walked with you. But before you could get to far he grabbed your arm.

"My adventures aren't over yet (y/n), I'm going in another one. I want you to come with me." He said and his voice was a little shaky. As if he was hiding hidden details. Your eyes widen. That would be amazing. Plus you were growing a crush on this hobbit.

"Well when? Where would we go?" You said and you had a million questions.

"You'll have to trust me." his said as he pulled you closer "I have been told a prophecy, how I will have tea with a beautiful girl, and go on a adventure with her, and i think that person is you. I can give you more information in due time. Are you interested in?" He said softly as he moved a piece of hair behind your ear. You blushed and nodded. That sounded amazing to you