Samifer

Random but requested))

Enjoy))

Although it's my first try at this ship ever))

"Luci no." Sam said and his voice was very direct and forceful. Although Sam knew it was no good. He could hear the devil chuckle in the back at his throat and then pounce on Sam pinning him to the bed. Sam groaned and rolled his eyes. "I don't feel like cuddles at the moment." He said feeling the other just lay on him like dead weight. He gently petted his back.

"Oh Sam stop your whining. We have talked about this. You are more tolerable with your mouth shut unless you of course are sucki-." Lucifer wasn't able to finish his sentence due to Sam cutting him off

"Yeah yeah shut up." Sam hushed him and smiled softly. Who would have known that the two of them would have eventually become a thing. Oddly as it was-- with the whole -use to fight him- he use to be inside me- thing with Sam. But he found his /way/ attractive. He always liked the rebel kinda personality.

And lucifer just like having a pet. And after a while he did actually care about Sam. He liked laying on him and having fun time and then taking him out and showing him off. He enjoyed a lot more than Sam ever would.

At the moment as Sam rubbed his back lucifer was planning something. He moved his hands up in the bed to the others side. Sam raised an eyebrow and said "don't you dare."

And within that half second Sam was being viciously tickled and being held down. Sam thrashed and tried to push the other off. Anything to make him stop. He cursed and threatened him. And lucifer just wasn't going to stop.

However finally he shoved him to the floor of the bed with a thud. Lucifer who was laughing because of how Sams face scrunched up was too funny. "Jackass." Sam called him and lucifer got up fast and pinned the other down to the bed again. This time by the way and held his hands over his head. People underestimated just how strong the devil was. Sam was a strong human but he had trouble sometimes.

"Now now watch that dirty younger." And he hissed out his with a small smile. Leaning down he kissed the others lips teasingly. "Wouldn't want to punish you now?" He purred out with another kiss.

Sam kissing back and huffing out an annoying sounded sigh. But all in play. If he didn't truly like the fallen angel he wouldn't be here. But here he was pinned and enjoying the small moment. That was until Dean came home. He had no idea that when he left lucifer always stopped by for some fun with Sam. Or small moments like this one.

Lucifer finally laid beside him and half cuddled into him. "I have to go soon don't I?" He asked with more disappointment. "Dean will be home very soon. We can't risk it."

"Fine but next time..." He didn't have to finish his sentence because he knew Sam knew. He chuckled and leaned up again and gave Sam a huge kiss and then just vanished.

Sam smiled again. "Bye Luci." He said softly and got up to clean up before Dean got home