Doctor (Ten) X Reader

You stepped into the Tardis. Your eyes marveled. It was so huge. Your tongue clicked making a sound that echoed around. You were so glad that you decided to take a walk. This thing-- whatever it was-- was so cool. You were more impressed that the key around your neck fit the hole. And you were a shoe in. Maybe it was just fate. You had no idea. Maybe this was a dream. You hoped not, this was too cool.

You began to touch the wall and different things wanting to remember the feeling. You thought you were alone, but a sudden tap on your shoulder made you jump. You gasped and turned around to see a tall man. He wore glasses and a very quirky grin. You looked to the ground and back up. You weren't sure what to say next or where to go. Perhaps a dash to the door would be the best.

"I've been waiting so long for you (Y/n)." His voice light with an accent. You swallowed and shook your head. You weren't found of people who knew your name, but you had no idea who they were. Let alone when you thought you were alone and they spooked you. You bit you lip and began to make your way to the door you came in. But he caught your shoulder "Now now, we haven't even begun. Don't you want to know what all of this is?Wwhy you are here?" His grin drawing you into the statement. Of course you wanted to know. This was amazing. You slowly nodded and turned around.

You had no life at home... and who ever this was seemed like they had an adventure waiting for you. He got you a seat and sat along with you. Your eyes looked all around taking it all in. Then back at the handsome strange man.

"Who are you?" Your voice soft and light unsure what to say. He clearly knew you and you wanted to know him.

"Im The Doctor." He said as if he had said that in many life times before. You gave a curious look as to what that meant. "You can just call me Doctor, or Ten." He shrugged and you looked down. "But (Y/n).. have no fear, this is just the beginning, more will be explained in due time." He smiled. He leaned forward and whispered something in your ear. Your eyes widen.