Doctor X Reader (Ten) Part 2

You stared at the strange man before you-- The Doctor. His name didn't make sense. But you weren't going to be rude. But what he said. What he whispered in your ear. How he knew you. Knew your family. Knew everything. You didn't even know yourself. You had forgot everything after the crash. You lost your mind that day. That truck was moving so fast you couldn't do anything. You just remembered black. You had been looking for answers for so long. Maybe this man would tell you. You had felt so broken before.

"Tell me what you know. Prove that you know me." You said trying to get as much information as you could out of him. You needed answers. But he shook his and chuckled "Tell me, I have the right to know." You demanded once more. and then you thought maybe you were being too harsh, "Please I need to know." Your voice soft.

"(y/n), I cannot tell you this right now, you will figure this out in due time- you must trust me." He said and stood up. You did the same and followed him as he walked toward these control looking things. You grabbed his shoulder so he would look at you. You were about to tell him you were leaving. Going home. But before you could he moved his hands quickly over the controls and then you heard this weird sound. Loud really. You covered your ears. And then you realized this thing -the Tardis- was moving and you were traveling.

"What are you doing?" You turned to run to the door but he grabbed your arm and pulled you back. "You can't take me hostage!" You exclaimed and were a little scared. You had no idea where the Doctor was taking you. You wanted to trust him. But you still didn't know him.

"Calm down, just a couple trips and you will be back. You will understand a lot more don't worry. Trust me." He said as if he had been reading your mind. You slowly nodded and he let your arm go.

"Doctor? Where are we going?" You said after a few moments. and he magically seemed to bring you a glass of water and sat down with you. You took a deep breath to relax yourself some more. You were with a very attractive man going to figure out your past-- this wasn't bad. This was good. You would be back in no time.

"You will see soon enough." He said as he sat by you. He had this smile on his face. You weren't sure what it meant. It was a friendly smiled. "I've missed you-" He mumbled and for a second you weren't sure what he said. Did he really just say that? No way. You didn't know him. You stared at him for a moment. He did seem kinda familiar. But that's impossible.