Umm Ya So That Happened

At the lunch table

I was in the cafeteria and I was kinda on edge because Carter directly in front of me, but at the other table so as long as he didn't turn around I would have been fine.

"Maddy hide me. I need to hide from someone straight in front of me."

"What. Ok, here use my hiding fedora. It hides your face."

"Aight. I may look stupid, but all right."

I took the fedora and hid just my face. Let me rephrase the, I took a hat to hide and HELD IT TO MY FACE.

Eventually my friend wanted her hat back so I went back to praying he wouldn't see me. That was until Jess saw me and told him to turn around.

I thought I had the timing perfect with him turning around and me going backwards to not be seen.

I didn't he saw fall backwards turned back to his table and started laughing.

After the bell rang to go outside

I was hanging out with Jess and Britney and Jess wanted us to go talk to him. Jess and Britney were bothering me and continued saying I was going to back out and would actually talk to him. I honestly thought they were right.

"Hey Carter." Jess said before continuing. "What did you think of lexi's great fall?"

"It was fabulous." I said before he could respond.

"It was funny." Carter was obviously trying to avoid an awkward conversation but as was I.

I hung out with Jess for awhile and then a fight just started. I felt horrible.

One person fighting was clearly overpowering the other and there was a large crowd watching this fight but no one did anything. I looked over at some of the people there and some were cheering this fighter on. I would have helped but I am much too weak to fight or break up a fight.

One person left with a bloody nose while the crowd of people dispersed most with a smile on there faces, others
just not caring, and then there was me. I watched them leave and felt sick to my stomach. I felt like a horrible person.

At the end the fight I muttered a bye in a low voice trying to polite but also still able to sneak away unnoticed by anyone. Then ran to a group of my friends basically to tell how much of an idiot I was.

After they've almost broken up

I was on the bus and I told Ashlynn about Jordan's plan for a break up text. I told her I was thinking of telling Carter.

"I just straight up say it to him."

"So what are you going to do."

"I'll type it and you say what you think before I show it to him okay."

I typed up a small paragraph and showed it to her. She took my phone and  showed him.

"What the hell. I said tell me what you thought."

"It was good."

He handed my phone back to Ashlynn.

"Are you serious!" He said loudly but not loud enough to get in heck by our bus driver.

"Hey." I moved farther back on the seat. "This is all she told me."

"Whatever, I wasn't dating her anyway."

"So much denial." I said to Ashlynn once we got off the bus.

"Yep." Ash replied.