Robbery

---aphmaus POV---
That day I was packing my bags and I went of to Olive Garden were everyone would meet me to say there goodbyes. I went up to our reserved table for 10 and there everyone was sitting exempt Laurance (Laurance was not there)with the happiest look on their faces to see me.... "Were  is Laurance?" I asked taking a seat "we don't know he has been gone all day"garroth said
------4 years later----
My name is aphmau I'm 26 and
I live in a apartment with my fiancé Aaron who I meet at collage. Today was a normal day I was going to Ralph's to buy Aaron his daily 6 pack of bud lights
If I forget to buy it he would hit me like the time when I didn't pay his phone bill, I don't know why I loved him but I was always afraid of dying alone. I always needed someone by my side to make me comfortable. So when I went to Ralph's I walked in grabbed a cart and waved to the employees that I practically saw every day. And went in the alcohol isle. Until I saw a man he was holding hands with a girl ... He had light brown sandy hair and he wore all black and the girl he was holding hands with was a woman with white hair and she was also wearing all black. I slowly grabbed the Beer pack feeling suspicious about them ... Until I felt metal rub against my forehead (a gun) "every got down or I'll shot her " the man in black said "put the money in the bag " the woman in black said shoving the bag against the cash register and a pistol in the other hand.

After they got the money the man in black then went up to the woman and kissed her "we're going to be eating like kings tonight Sasha" he mumbled loud enough to hear "Sasha?" I said thinking to myself if the name sounded fimilar and it did but I could not place my finger on it. The man in black then looked at me for a long time in the eyes until I saw his eyes "a-aph?" He said his voice sounded familiar. Until I knew ..."Laurance..?"