Chapter 5: Sleepover and Secrets

Briana's POV 

Michael had given me one of his shirts and basketball shorts to sleep in. Dacey was already in the room so she already picked a side of the bed. I laid down on the bed and looked at Dacey who was on twitter. "So what's up with you and Luke?" I asked. 

"Nothing.. We're just friends.." 

"Really?"

"Yeah.. I like him a little though.." 

"Ohhh." I smirked at her. 

"Stop!" She laughed. I laughed with her and once we calmed down we started talking about twitter post and tumblr posts. 

Michael's POV

Once Briana went into the room I went into Luke's room and closed the door. "Dude what are you doing?" Luke asked. 

"I'm sleeping here. Bri and Dacey are using my room to sleep in so you're stuck with me." I replied. 

"Oh Okay." There was another bed in here so I just took that one. 

"So Luke.. What's up with you and Dacey?" I asked looking at the ceiling. 

"Oh.. Well... Nothing really." 

"Don't give me that bullshit." I laughed "Tell me the truth Hemmings."

"Alright, alright.. I kind of like her.. She's pretty cute and she seems nice and fun to be with.." Luke said blushing. 

"Aww you little blusher." I said laughing. He laughed and threw a pillow at me. I caught it and laid on it. 

"Goodnight Lucas." I said

"Goodnight Michael." 

Dacey's POV

I was sort of surprised when Bri asked me about Luke... Well Bri is full of surprises. It comes with the 'package'..  

"So I've been doing some research Bri.." I said.

"What kind of research?" She asked without looking up from her phone. 

"Like band research.." 

"Oh.. Okay shoot."

"Well I was searching for covers for us to do at our next gig and your brother's band came up.."

"And?" She said still not looking from her phone.

"Pictures came up and well, the others are pretty cute.."

"Dacey I know what you're doing. You're trying to set me up and be in love with one of the members of my brother's band." 

"But just look at the picture of the drummer!"

"No Dace, just stop trying to-" She stopped in mid sentence once she saw the picture of the drummer, Ashton. 

Like a minute later she finally caught her voice and said, "So that's the drummer..."