Chapter 12: The Conversation

Ashton's POV (A/N First time!) 

I switched spots with Briana. As she brushed aside me, I poked her arm. I made her smile then she sat down. 

"Hey Ashton? Can you make the stool higher?" She asked. I nodded and knelled down at her side. "Are we still on for Friday?" I asked. She nodded and said "Of course." I smiled and stood up and then went to go sit where Briana was sitting before. 

Luke was helping Dacey with his guitar. Which is weird. Because he never lets anyone touch/use his guitar. He was behind her, wrapping his arms around her, helping with the strap and the strings. That guy was so good. Oh hell. 

"We're gonna sing, Can We Dance by The Vamps." Dacey said. 

Dacey started strumming the guitar and sang, 

"I talk a lot of shh when I'm drinking baby 
I'm known to go a little too fast 
Don't mind all my friends I know they're all crazy 
But they're the only friends that I have 
I know I don't know you but I'd like to 
Skip the small talk and romance boy 
That's all I have to say so baby can we dance?"

 The drums started coming in, and also the bass.

"Here we go again 
Another drink I'm caving in 
The stupid words keep falling from my mouth 
You know that I mean well 
My hands remember somewhere else 
Your eyes are doing naughty but it's like 

One more drink and I should go 
But maybe he might like me though 
I just can't think of what to say 
Should I go 
Should I stay" Dacey sang. 

Briana came in with Dacey singing, "I talk a lot of shh when I'm drinking baby 
I'm known to go a little too fast 
Don't mind all my friends I know they're all crazy 
But they're the only friends that I have 
I know I don't know you but I'd like to 
Skip the small talk and romance boy 
That's all I have to say so baby can we dance? "

Briana started singing by herself, "I was nearly in but then came the pushy friend 
Killed the vibe and took my perfect ten away 
You know I need you boy 
My heart's not made for someone else 
Take me in cause I can barely stand 

One more drink and I should go 
But maybe he might like me though 
I can't take this anymore 
Should I stay? should I go? 
It just gonna lead back to his door" 

They both started singing, "I talk a lot of shit when I'm drinking baby 
I'm known to go a little too fast 
Don't mind all my friends I know they're all crazy 
But they're the only friends that I have 
I know I don't know you but I'd like to 
Skip the small talk and romance girl 
That's all I have to say so baby can we dance?" 

After they finished, everyone look impressed except Michael. "That was awesome!" Luke said. "That was amazing!" Calum yelled. 

"You should hear us with the rest of the band.." Dacey said blushing. 

I smiled towards Briana as she gave me a smile back. "Oh crap. It's 7 already.. I have to go Bri." Dacey said. 

"Do you want me to walk you?" Briana asked. 

"No, just walk me out.. Let's go get my stuff." Dacey said, with Briana behind her, going upstairs. "Bye Dacey." We all said in unison. 

"I'm gonna go get a drink.." Luke said. Ugh that boy with his drinks. 

"Ashton can I talk to you outside in the yard?" Michael asked me. 

"Sure.."

Briana's POV

"Bye Dacey!" I yelled out the door. Just when I was about to close it Luke came up from behind me. "Wait I have to go get something for the boys in the car." He said. I nodded and opened the door for him. I walked back downstairs to help clean up. 

"Where's Michael and Ashton?" I asked Calum. 

"Their outside talking.." 

"Aw did they not invite little Calum?" I said like I was talking to a baby, poking his cheek. He smiled and swatted my hand away. 

"Eh, I'm used to it.. The guys never include me in stuff... Like private stuff." He said shrugging. I bit my lip and looked at Calum. I hugged him, because I know hugs make people feel better. It sure as hell makes me feel better. 

Since he was taller than me, like everyone else, his arms were on my shoulders, while my arms were around his torso. "You give good hugs Calum.. And you smell good." I said laughing into his shirt. He laughed also. I looked up and said, "Did that make you feel better?" He nodded and pulled away. I stood on my tippy toes and kissed his cheek. "I'll see what the boys are talking about.." 

I went upstairs and eavesdropped on Mikey's and Ashton's convo. "Ashton, I do not. And I repeat this. I do not want you making googly eyes at my sister. I don't want you being with her alone." 

"But Mike we didn't do anything that day!" 

"You didn't let me finish. I don't want you alone with her like on dates and what not. You can't date her if you like her. Hell, you can't even like her in that way. Only friends. And if she likes you back, which she definitely doesn't, you say I can't date you. Deal?" 

"Deal.." 

I peaked through the little opening in the door. I saw a sad Ashton and my brother. I walked back upstairs to my room. I sat on ym bed and thought, "Would this affect the date? I won't ask him about it. I'll act like I never heard anything.." My train of thought broke when I heard Michael calling me for dinner. Aka pizza. 

~*~

If you haven't heard the song Can We Dance by the Vamps, I'll put it on the side.. 

Anyway, thank you for 300+ reads!

I will update on Sunday! 

Byeeeeeee

~E