Chapter ~8

Song   

 body party- Ciara

I push Justin away from me giggling as he continues to plant sloppy kisses all over my face. I bring my lips to his ear and say his name in a sexy whisper. He stops kissing me sensing the tone in my voice.

"It's my turn to wash you."

I reach over and grab the soap squirting some onto the palm of my hand and rub them together. I place my hand on his pectoral muscles. I start to rub my hands in circles all over his chest ,making thick white suds cover his tattoos. I move down his chest to his lower stomach and slower. I squat down and his erection is staring me in the face. I lean forward and swirl my tongue over the tip. I hear him groan over the sound of the water hitting the tile floor and swirling down the drain. I snake my hands around his waist and run my hands over his buttocks and down his legs until they are gripping the back of his thighs. I slowly take the entire head into my mouth swirling my tongue in patterns. He doesn't come immediately ,making me think that my earlier thoughts of him being a virgin might be wrong, and that upsets me for some reason.

Just the thought of him being with someone else angers me even though he hasn't even fully been with me.

I pull him deeper into my mouth so that half of him is in me. I look up at him to see that he has his head thrown back and his eyes twisted shut ,and the water has rinsed away the soap trails that i left earlier. His hands work into my hair as he starts to work my mouth pulling away ,and then thrusting back in slowly and stopping halfway. I think I surprise him when I take him farther into my mouth around the third thrust.

"God," he stops thrusting but i continue to move my mouth "How far can you go."

I take this as a challenge and I take his entire length into my mouth letting him hit the back of my throat, a struggle a bit because of it's girth but i don't think that he could tell.

"Ariana, I'm going to come in your mouth her warns me breathless "If you don't want me too...Stop if don't want."

How cute.

I continue to bob my head up and down his cock. I bare my teeth and i lightly squeeze him. This pushes him to his limit ,i guess ,because he comes undone in my mouth. I swallow every drop of the salty liquid and release him from my mouth with a pop. I stand up and look up at Justin.

He's looking down at me ,and i don't know i his eyes are twinkling ,or if its just the reflection of the water. He rest his hands on my hips.

"That was amazing." he says before pressing his lips against mine.

He turns me around so that i'm once again against the wall. He presses his body against mine and reaches down wrapping his fingers around my thighs. when he squeezes them I jump up and wrap my legs around his waist. We never break the kiss ,and this time instead of just letting him take over i fight him for dominance and eventually he wins. I Wrap one of my hands around his neck and I let the other tangle into his hair.

"I want you," I say between kisses

"Same."

"Then do it."

He backs away a little with his hands still on my waist. He wraps an arm around my back and places the other against the wall to support us. I reach down and positon him at my entrance. I tease him and rub the head up and down my slit.

"Ariana," He moans against my neck

I move him to my entrance and slowly slide down onto him. Since i'm in the position i'm in he has to take control.

Not that I mind.

He slams himself all the way into me, and you can hear the sound of our skin slapping together on impact. He doesn't slow down. He continues to slam in and out of me. ,never slowing the pace. His member rubbing roughly against my g-spot continuously.

"I'm on birth control." I tell him between moans

"Good," he says slamming into me again.

"J-"  I moan

"Say it" He says roughly "Say it."

"J- Ju- Justin"  He continues to push inside of me "I'm a-almos- almost there"

He pushes himself into me again and I feel his juices explode into me ,and this causes me to explode around him.

We both stop moving completely and catch our breath.

The only thing you can hear is the water splashing onto the floor and down the drain.

A/N~ its so short because I didn't get my comments But I just HAD to update since y'all got me to 300 reads!! I meaaaan Damn

+6 votes and +1 comment for next chapter