Chapter~16

When I head down the hall and when i reach my class i don't stop. I just continue to walk until i'm in the main hall. When i get to the main hall i don't stop either. I don't stop until i'm out of the front doors of the school and running down the steps. My heels make a really annoying noise as my feet hit the ground, and for the first time in forever (Frozen?)my feet start to hurt. I slip my shoes off and start to walk barefoot.

I walk diagonally through the grass towards the woods. I watch my feet disappear into the grass before breaking through seconds later.I find this old withered wooded path and i start to follow it, careful to not get any thing into my foot. "Damn it Ariana," I shake my head at myself "This is always how the dumb bitch in the movie dies."

I start to focus on the rhythm of my feet hitting the ground ,and the heart tattoo i have on my right second toe

I start to focus on the rhythm of my feet hitting the ground ,and the heart tattoo i have on my right second toe. I giggle a little at the thought of it. It was the first time that I've ever really hid anything from my parents, Even though it was only two days before they found out. 

Speaking of parents.

In the background i hear the late bell ,and i know that there's no turning back.

When the school calls my parents to tell them i wasn't in class they'll want to know why. And i have never been able to successfully lie to my mother...ever. So when she asks , i'll have no choice but to tell her the truth, and my mother is very intrusive ,so she'll start to dig deeper, and deeper, until i finally tell her everything.

I don't want to tell her everything.

I don't want her to know that i'm a sick girl who likes to hurt her bed partners.

I don't want her or anyone else to know that I was with a boy who was in a two-year long relationship.

I take out my phone and dial a number that i haven't thought of dialing since i was in tenth grade. It rings twice and i instantly feel bad. He's probably getting in his last few hours of sleep before work.

"Hello?" He answers on the fourth ring

"Hey," I didn't think he'd answer "I know your probably busy, but um...do you- can you come and get me?"

"Of course baby girl," his sexy morning voice is replaced with one filled with worry "Where are you?"

"I'm at my new school-"

"Be there in ten minutes don't move" He says and the line clicks

I smile,as angry tears roll down my face.

I feel used.

Justin is going to know how i feel.

He's going to feel it too, and he's going to learn.

You don't fuck with a grey.

                                                                                                     ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Eighth grade year)

I pull my book out of my backpack and lean up against the stone wall. I wish it was me who got out last and not teddy. But i can't complain ,because i don't have to be here waiting for him to get out of class like the wired clingy little sister that i am. I could be at home ,like mom and dad said, but It doesn't make any sense to me since i'd be doing the same exact thing that i'm doing here if i were at home. 

Suddenly a pair of keys are flying in my direction before i can move they hit me square in the forehead. 

I can already feel the lump forming.

I look up to see this tall, buff, piece of hotness shadowing over me

I look up to see this tall, buff, piece of hotness shadowing over me. He looks so angry. It's kind of scary. He has the most beautiful eyes I've ever seen. They're a jade green ,and i just want to melt under his stare. He arches an eyebrow and snaps a finger at me.

"Are you going to give me my keys?" he asks in the sexiest voice i have ever heard

"You mean these keys?" I loop my fingers through the ring and hold them up 

"No duh." he gives me a blank look

"Are you going to give me an apology?"  I'm already so fed up with his attitude

"What do i need to apologize for?" He looks genuinely confused.

"For making a projectile out of your keys and a target out of my forehead." I grit my teeth

"You don't go here do you?" he asks cocking his head to the side "You look familiar though."

"So your worried about weather or not i go to this school" I shake my head "instead of apologizing for knocking me out with your keys."

"You got a bump on the head," He chuckles "there's not even a bruise."

"Are you laughing at me." I stand up and take a step up to him which didn't help me look intimidating. I'm five foot even so he should be about six foot or six foot one.

"You are cute when your angry."  he takes a step closer to me 

"I'm cute all the time." I scoff

"ya know i'm not the type to believe in that love at first sight bullshit,"  He steps closer "But i think i'm falling in love, The real kind of love. And you are really short...wear heels." 

"what?" I roll my eyes at his nonsense

"Look," he looks around "I have to go, but I'll call you."

He starts to walk away.

"Hey dumb ass I-"  I start to say ,but i stop myself when i realize the keys aren't in my hands anymore."You don't even have my number."

"I'll find it!" He yells "Bye Grey," He gives a little wave and keeps walking

How does he know my name?

I'm about to yell out to him again but the bell rings and the older kids start to run out of the classroom blocking my entire view.

A/N~ I'm sorry if this chapter is terrible i kind of wrote it i class. But WOOOOO GirLLLLLLLLLLLLL! I can't wait for yall to read all of the stuff i have planned!!!! Jared is played by Tyler Hoechlin...because i have been obsessed with teen wolf for a while. And yeppers. 

Have yall heard let me love you? 

It Slaaaaaaaayyyys!!!! RIGHT?

+30 votes

+30comments

for next chapter... and I promise that the next chapter will be longer and i'll put more time into it... do you want to hear about Jared and Arianas past sex life ?or you want some Jariana stuff? or both?