Chapter-11

I scan the vegan section of the menu as the others do the same. We're at a Thai place that Sophie and I go to on the regular. When the waitress comes she batts her eyelashes at both my brother and Justin. Sophie rolls her eyes, and rests her hand on Teddy's cheek before giving him a peck on the cheek. When the waitress sees that Sophie is not to be messed with ,her full attention is on Justin. I just continue to look at my menu knowing that Justin is mine, the only problem would be if her flirted back, then I would have to take him in the bathroom and let him know that I own him.
"Excuse me" the attitude in the waitresses voice pulls me from my thoughts. I take a moment before I look up from my menu so that she knows that she is not at all important ,and when my eyes meet hers I keep my face emotionless as she squirms under my stare.
"I would like sparkling water with a lemon wedge and for my entrée, vegetarian noodles and vegetable wantons with your special sauce." I look away, and I hear her feet scurry away from the table.

I look up and Teddy is on his phone while Sophie and Justin gape at me.
"Close your mouth or you'll catch flies." I tell them
"How do you do that?" Sophie asks
"What?"
"Make some one feel like they're about to die," Justin starts
"While still managing to be graceful." Sophie finishes
I just shrug
"No really, you didn't even glance at Justin, but she knew to stop looking at him.
"I didn't do anything, she was just out of line."
She shrugs and turns to teddy.
"You jealous?" Justin whispers in my ear.
"Why would I be?" I say with a straight face
He does this cute little pout causing Me to break into a fit of giggles.

"Why would I be?" I say with a straight faceHe does this cute little pout causing Me to break into a fit of giggles

A different waitress comes back with drinks on a circle platter balanced on her shoulder.
"Hi i,'m sandy and I'll be your waitress for the rest of the evening." She sets our drinks on the table "your food will be ready shortly." She then smiles directly at me and Sophie before leaving without even taking a glance at Teddy or Justin.
When she's gone we all break out into a fit of hysterics.

"And you say you didn't do anything?" Sophie says catching her breath"Please, the other girl probably quit her job, she was so scared

"Please, the other girl probably quit her job, she was so scared." Teddy chuckles
"She knew that she was doing something wrong." I raise my hands in defense "its not my fault she had a dirty conscious"
"It wasn't all her though." Justin says
"Yeah, you scared her away and you know it." Teddy says and Sophie nods her head in agreement before she breaks into another fit of giggles.
"You put the fear of Ariana in her." Justin whispers in my ear.
"Take notes."
He arches an eyebrow
"Just don't mess up or you'll find out."
He rolls his eyes and mouths a whatever at me before turning away.
I grab his chin and I make him face me.
"Don't roll your eyes at me." I let his chin go "do it again and you'll have the fear of Ariana in you too."
"Yes Ms.Grey"
. ° . • . ° .

"God Ri!" Sophie complains "how can you do this all day?" She asks taking off her nude pointed stilettos handing them to Teddy.
"I asked her the same thing." Justin says giving Sophie a knowing look.
"Yeah," Teddy says "She says sneakers hurt her feet. She even walks on her tippi-toes when she wears them."
"Really?" Justin chuckles
"Yeah, she calls it walking pricy." Sophie confirms.
Justin looks down at me and chuckles.
"Shut up," I say rolling my eyes and walking ahead of them into the already open elevator. Justin catches up and stands next to me in the elevator. I see Teddy and Sophie walk to the staircase so I press the button to close the doors.
"You rolled your eyes." Justin says and I shoot him a sideways glance "I thought that wasn't allowed."
I give a humorless chuckle
"It's not allowed for you," I look him in the eyes "I can do whatever I please"
"I don't get it." He shakes his head
"No." I shake my head and look away. "That's my fault, but you'll know soon , I just have to lay down the rules for you. Once everything is all out on the table... Things should be easier."
"Wait?What?Ground Rules?" He stutters confused "What are you talking about?"
"This elevator ride isn't long enough, we'll talk upstairs."
As if on cue the elevator comes to a halt."
"What the hell?" Justin said starting to panic "what's going on? What happened."
"Relax," I enter the pin code for our penthouse and the doors open. "What is it with you and elevators?"
"I don't like being in confined spaces?" He says catching his breath.
I walk into the kitchen and grab a water bottle out of the fridge. I hand it to Justin and he downs it in three big gulps.
"Better?" I ask
"Yeah," he smiles a bit "Thanks"
"How will you take being tied up?" I say mostly to myself but Justin hears me.
"Tied up?" He smirks "Sounds kinky."
"You don't even know the half."
"How is a little thing like you gonna tie me up.
"I'm a little packaging with a big surprise."
He does it.
I don't think that is on purpose... Just out of habit, but it doesn't matter, cause he did it.
He rolled his eyes.
🙊🙊🙊
+15 votes
+10 comments
For next chapter
Love y'all
-aj