Chapter~23

"okay," Sophie sighs "we're ahead of Schedule and I'm tired of driving so who votes that we get a hotel tonight?"

we all agree. I don't cave where we stay as long as i'm out of this car. All I've done is sleep, and I know that most teenagers would love this, but I don't. Besides a hotel doesn't sound bad especially since I have Justin and we could use some alone time since Ava refuses to leave us alone despite all of our not so polite hints.

"I found a hotel its in palm springs and according to the G.P.S we Should be thereby tonight" Teddy says from the passenger seat, and we all agree on the payment arrangements.

my phone vibrates in the cup holder where I'd abandoned it at the beginning of our trip. I told all of my friends that I want to have a no distractions weekend with my family so no one would try and contact me unless it's an emergency. I pick it up and roll my eyes one i see who it is.

make sure we get a room to ourselves, I'll pay. -J

why are you texting me? We're not even two feet apart?-A

I look up from my phone and shoot a look towards Justin, but he's not paying attention. He's typing away on his phone. It's cute how hard he's concentrating. He has the cutest little frown lines in his forehead, and his eyes are flickering back and forth over the screen. My phone vibrates again and I roll my eyes preparing to read his long ass paragraph. When I look at my phone I do have a message but, It's not from Justin.

Are you busy?-Ja

Nope... you alright-A

You know that feeling? The one where you just know that someone is staring at you? Well I got that feeling as soon as I sent a text to Jared... and low and behold when I look up Ava is looking dead at me with a smirk on her face. I roll my eyes and look back down at my phone where Justin's text just came in.

I'm going to do things to you, I want your legs wrapped around my neck while I fuck you into the mattress. I want you to scream my name so loud that the people in the rooms next to us will complain. I want to make you come over and over again until you can't come anymore. I want you- J

I can feel the moisture building in my core. It turns me on when he talks like this too me, because they aren't just words, he actually delivers.

I'm honestly at a loss for words-A

Then a text from Jared comes in.

What are you doing tonight?-Ja

I'm out of town this weekend-A

I don't wait for him to reply though I just turn off my phone and return it to it's place in the cup holder.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Okay we'll go check in while you guys go pick up the pizza?" Teddy offers as me and Justin get out of the car leaving Sophie and Ava alone

"And where do you think your going pretty boy?" Sophie asks Justin "Get in."

I giggle as Justin climbs in the front seat. They Drive off and Teddy and I walk to the front of the hotel. It's just an average motel 6 ,but It's really low class for Teddy and I seeing that whenever we travel with our parents we usually get our own suite. We approach the check in window ,and no ones there. Teddy rings the bell and this large manly looking woman appears.

"How may I help you?" She sounds tired of her job.

"Three rooms please." Teddy asks while I gape at the woman.

"We have one room available," She has a thick accent "Two queen beds."

"Are you sure that's all you have?" Teddy asks again just to make sure