Chapter~21

The bell rings signaling the end of the day and I leap out of my chair. I'm anxious to go home and leave. We have a three day weekend so Teddy ,Sophie Justin and I are going on a road trip to California So that Teddy can visit a college in san Diego.

I'm just happy to be going to California, It's my favorite place, and Justin has never been so we're planning on taking him to the beach and showing him some of the sights. 

Justin's waiting for me at my locker like always since he gives me a ride home from  school. It's an arrangement that he and Teddy made, So Teddy gets to spend more time with Sophie and Justin gets to spend more time with me.  

Justin has his back faced to me ,and he looks like he's talking to someone I just can't see who. When I get closer I clear my throat to get his attention. He turns around and his smile is so beautiful that I don't even care that he was talking to my troll of a cousin.

 He turns around and his smile is so beautiful that I don't even care that he was talking to my troll of a cousin

"Hey beautiful." He greets

"Hey," I blush "You ready?"

"Yeah,"  He tosses his arm over my shoulder in a casual way.

"For what?" Ava asks

"Oh hey Ava," I act as if I'm just now noticing that she's there "I haven't seen you all day, were you in fifth period?"

"Umm no," She quickly changes the subject "but...where are you guys going?"

"We're about to go to the house."

"Oh? Isn't Theadore picking you up?" She sounds a little too perky "I need a ride."

"Where?" Me and Justin start to walk towards the parking lot while Ava falls into step beside us.

"To your house,"

"Why? Is Aunt Kate going to pick you up from there?"

"No,"  her voice filled with fake confusion "didn't your mom tell you? My moms going out of town for the weekend ,and you know what happened last time I stayed home alone...So she asked Auntie Ana if I can stay over for the weekend."

"For real?" I ask after being  stuck for a moment

"No," She says "For fake."

"I just asked a question." I snap "No need to get smart mouthed."

"It's called sarcasm look it up." She smarts

" She smarts