Chapter -10

"Ariana!" Sophie comes up behind me in the mirror "Are you done yet?"

"Just hold on" I say swiping the mascara over my eyes one last time.

I cap it and turn around so I'm facing Sophie.

"You look cute." She says looking me up and down .

" She says looking me up and down

"So do you." I say to her.

We both walk out of the bathroom and into the bedroom

We both walk out of the bathroom and into the bedroom. I grab my purse and spritz she of my personal Ari perfume that my dad got made for me for my birthday. I head out of the room and down the stairs with Sophie on my tail. Justin and Teddy are waiting downstairs In the foyer talking about something.
"You just gotta take charge." Teddy says
"Yeah, I-" Justin starts but cuts himself off when he sees me. He smiles and strides over to meet me as I reach the bottom of the stairs.
"Hey beautiful." He says hushed so only I can hear ,but by the smirk on Sophie's face when she passes by I can tell she heard.
"Don't call me that." I say as I step off the last step.
My words do nothing to change his jolly attitude. Which is strange since he was upset like twenty minutes ago. I shake my head clearing my thoughts of his mood swings.
"Ri?" Teddy says from by the door "I'm starving."
I start walking toward the door and Justin hurries to match my pace. When we get on the elevator. I stand in the corner and I reach out my hand to Justin and he quickly takes it as the doors close. He squeezes it and doesn't let go until the elevator stops. When we walk onto the street he still holds my hand just not as tight.
I really want to pull away, but I don't because I really don't want to hurt his feelings. We'll discuss it later.
Sophie and Teddy are ahead of us and Teddy had his arm wrapped around Sophie. When Justin tries to swing our hands I stiffen my arm so that he can't.
"Are you okay?" He asks
"Fine"
"No your not."
"Well if you knew that why did you ask?"
"Okay then... What's wrong?"
"I should be asking you the same question."
"I'm fine?"
"What was wrong with you earlier?"
"What do you mean?"
(Hehe😁)
"Don't play dumb."
"I was nothing... Really."
"Well if it was nothing," I unlace my hand from his but he squeezes so I can't pull away. "You should be able to tell me."
"I heard you and your brother talking."
"And?" I snap and forcefully snatch my hand out of his
"He called me your boyfriend ,and you denied it."
I stop walking and so does he. I look ahead of us and I see Sophie and Teddy get into the car.
"I thought I was clear when I said I wanted you to be mine." He says softer as he walks up to me.
"That's what the attitude for?" I shake my head and place my hands on his cheeks " I didn't mean it a just said it out of habit. Plus he's my brother. He doesn't matter."
He smiles and moves to kiss me ,but pulls away startled when teddy does a beat on the car horn

"Come on!" He smiles thinking he just interrupted something when honestly I hate pda and he probably saved Justin's pride, because I would have just given him my cheek.
A/n thannnk you my loves for all the reads and comments and votes and sorry for not updating.
I love falls and I'll try and update tomorrow if I get 10 votes and 6 comments on this chapter. And the next chapter will be super long this ones only short cuz I wrote it really quick... I love you
-aj