(Chapter 1)

Sydney's pov:
It is Currently 7:00am and Harry was still asleep.I got up and went to check on My Newly turned 2 year old daughter Arianna.I walked in her room and found her still sleeping peacefully. I smiled and then walked out of her room and decided to make some breakfast for Hazz and Arianna.I decided on making French toast and Fruit.

🍊🍇🍓
After i made breakfast i went upstairs and seen that My beautiful baby girl was awake.Hey baby how did u sleep."Gwood Mwommy." I took her into her Bathroom so that she could brush her teeth and wash her face for Breakfast.When i was finished i took her downstairs and cut up her fruit and french toast so that she could eat them.
Harry's pov:
I woke up and smelled Food.I smiled knowing that My Beautiful wife Sydney was making breakfast.I went into the bathroom and brushed My teeth before heading downatairs to see My Beautiful wife and Daughter.Once i got down stairs i seen Arianna.Hey Princess."Dwaddy,Dwaddy, Hi princess i cooed laughing. I went over to My wife and kissed her temple.She turned over and kissed me and i didnt hesitate to kiss back.

Sydney's pov:
I just got finished eating so Harry took Arianna in the living room and played with her while cleaned the kitchen.When i got finished cleaning i walked into the living room to join Harry and Arianna.When i came in i seen Arianna on the floor playing with toys and harry was watching her play.He pulled me on his lap and i cuddle into his neck.I then got a text and i pulled My phone out to see who it was from.

From Mom:😘❤ Can you come over today and help me unpack some things and bring along Harry and Arianna.I miss them.
To Mom: 😘❤ Yes,I would love to come over.I will ask Hazz if hey wants to come see you soon.

After i sent the text i asked Harry if he wanted to come along with me and Arianna.He nodded excitedly and went upstairs to get ready.I smiled and then grabbed Arianna to get her ready to see her Grandma. I Know she will be excited.